Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagho9

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2010, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: armagho9 on November 09, 2010, 06:32:30 PM
how does goals galore work?  Is it both teams have to score in a match?

Yes, you get guaranteed odds depending on how many games you pick. Five games is about 13/1 with William Hill.

cheers, i would say the lower divisions would be pretty good for that.  Usually fairly high scoring, especially the championship

lurganblue

Goals galore is a bit of a lottery but the bookies are obviously getting stung by it. Prices have been dropping all the time. Bookies in lurgan are now giving individual odds on each game

Family guy

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
Fiver on

Spurs 8/15
Burnley 10/11
Leeds 5/6
Forest 10/11

And goals galore -

Burnley
Leeds
Forest
Carlisle
Rotherham

Big last 10 mins for ya,1 goal away in goals galore,gettn a bit of a sweat anyway

Minder

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
Fiver on

Spurs 8/15
Burnley 10/11
Leeds 5/6
Forest 10/11

And goals galore -

Burnley
Leeds
Forest
Carlisle
Rotherham

That's the goals galore up chaps.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

RealSpiritof98

Ipswich again fcukin me up, waiting on portsmouth and fleetwood for GG, no chance

sammymaguire

Well in Minder. It's a good 90 minute bet. Your accu could be fcuked after 20 mins if one of your teams are 2-0 or 3-0 down, at least this way you are glad EVERY time a goal goes in  ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 09, 2010, 09:40:43 PM
Well in Minder. It's a good 90 minute bet. Your accu could be fcuked after 20 mins if one of your teams are 2-0 or 3-0 down, at least this way you are glad EVERY time a goal goes in  ;D

Cheers, had a £1 placepot at Exeter that paid £42 so it was £4 well spent. The bookies, well Ladbrokes anyway, are getting very selective about the teams they offer for it.

tyrone girl

I had all my teams to score and then in qpr match and millwall match had them both not to score. Feck sake 90+ i was tinking yipeeee then both teams bloody score. Typical

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2010, 09:43:46 PM

Cheers, had a £1 placepot at Exeter that paid £42 so it was £4 well spent. The bookies, well Ladbrokes anyway, are getting very selective about the teams they offer for it.

Are you sort of wishing that quid on the placepot was a tenner? :-\ if only eh?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 09, 2010, 09:47:51 PM

Are you sort of wishing that quid on the placepot was a tenner? :-\ if only eh?

I would be lying full somewhere if it was !

Geoff Tipps

Do Ladbrokes not offer odds on both teams to score in all games??

Minder

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 09, 2010, 10:44:55 PM

Not even close to all the games, they seem to omit more and more teams.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2010, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 09, 2010, 10:44:55 PM

Not even close to all the games, they seem to omit more and more teams.

Thats poor. I guess they're not called Ladcrooks for nothing.

winsamsoon

Tyrone girl i swear i was waiting on both Millwall and QPR for 6 goals galore couldn't believe the bastids both scored in the 90's.

Putting individual odds on the Goals galore has it's bonuses as you can now include them individually with winning or drawing selections. So you can pick Spurs to draw plus two goals galore. The set odds weren't bad as it was easier to count up but generally they work out in and around the same anyway.

However they are now starting to limit the choices i was trying to select anderlecht last week they were playing a university team in the belgian cup. Anderlecht were 1/7 and i couldn't get a price for the gg this is a joke (of course it ended 2-2) Bookies are taking hammering at it but sure they are making it up with horses and normal footy accums. They are yapping about it but i fear  :D they cannot fully remove this bet as it is so popular. But to me it seems they are gradually phasing it out.

They would have taken a good hit on it tonight  :D :D as most of the games were up. Some advice for those who want more selctions on it open a toals account as they are offering odds on nearly all games .

Belgians, Germans, Dutch, Irish league and Lower Scottish leagues are the best leaugues for goals .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Joxer

Bit of interest for tonight.

Liverpool 4/5
Arsenal 4/6
Celtic 8/13
Cardiff 21/10

10 accum pays around 150 I think.