Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

goin for Wales tonight. if they keep the roof open then they will have a chance.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Is there a website that gives you each team, and the opposition, the last 5 or 6 results, home and away? The Daily Mirror do it but i was gonna do my bet online tonight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

down6061689194

Stoke to beat arsenal.
Sunderland Draw with Fulham,
Burnley to beat Pompey

guts of 40/1

Minder

Quote from: Minder on February 26, 2010, 09:34:30 PM
Is there a website that gives you each team, and the opposition, the last 5 or 6 results, home and away? The Daily Mirror do it but i was gonna do my bet online tonight.

Maybe hold my horses, i had Charlton in a four timer and thought they were fucked so was looking at another bet but they scored in injury time to win 2-1. Were 6/5.

Geoff Tipps

Yeah Bet365 have all those stats. To the right of the market is an icon with a graph on it. Click on it for stats.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Minder on February 26, 2010, 09:48:10 PM

Maybe hold my horses, i had Charlton in a four timer and thought they were fucked so was looking at another bet but they scored in injury time to win 2-1. Were 6/5.

Nice win. Had Omniworld in the Dutch 2nd @ evens. Read today that the team they were playing were missing 8 regulars. The internet is a wondeful thing  :)

Minder

Aye that is handy on Bet365, cheers, i think you can look at the form too much though

Minder

Other 3 won, Sheff Utd, Millwall, Southampton.

£90 for a tenner.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on February 27, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

£90 for a tenner.
We only ever hear about the winning coupons.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 27, 2010, 08:36:58 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 27, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

£90 for a tenner.
We only ever hear about the winning coupons.

f**k you. They outweigh the losing ones horse.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 26, 2010, 01:24:55 PM
My main bet for the weekend is Wolfsburg-Kaiserlautern double

Wolfsburg are coming back into something like the form that saw them win the Bundesliga last year. Both Grafite and Dzeko in the goals last night as they trashed Villareal. They're playing Hanover this weekend. They've lost 5 or 6 on the bounce. They're very poor. It's a bit of a derby match but shouldn't make much of a difference. 10-11 generally available about the away win.

Kaiserlautern are the best team in Bundesliga 2. Simple as that. Saw them play second place St. Pauli last week and they outclassed them. They're away as well although I don't think it will affect the outcome. Bet365 13-10.

For a flutter on a first goalscorer Cacau (4-1 General) is banging them in for in form Stuttgart.
11-2 (PP) about Daryl Murphy is similarly inviting!

Hope some of ye got on the double  ;)

boojangles

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 28, 2010, 04:44:27 PM

Wolfsburg are coming back into something like the form that saw them win the Bundesliga last year. Both Grafite and Dzeko in the goals last night as they trashed Villareal. They're playing Hanover this weekend. They've lost 5 or 6 on the bounce. They're very poor. It's a bit of a derby match but shouldn't make much of a difference. 10-11 generally available about the away win.

Kaiserlautern are the best team in Bundesliga 2. Simple as that. Saw them play second place St. Pauli last week and they outclassed them. They're away as well although I don't think it will affect the outcome. Bet365 13-10.

For a flutter on a first goalscorer Cacau (4-1 General) is banging them in for in form Stuttgart.

Fair play Geoff. I took Wolfsburg.Was in town and couldn't get Kaiserslautern done.

sammymaguire

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 28, 2010, 04:44:27 PM

cheers geoff, had some of this and stuck in liverpool for the treble, 20 returned 96 quid
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Did

United 5/6
Liverpool 4/11
Inter Milan 10/11

Waiting on Juventus 4/6 tonight. Not holding out too much hope to be honest.