Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

PP. Also checked Boyles and they were the same. What could you have got it at?  Did it with PP because I had a spare tenner in the account.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

corn02

Norf Tyrone

Went to bed with my treble all but in the bag. Norn Ire, Serbia, and Ecuador.

88 mins gone in the Ecuador game when I went to the sack... Parguay equalised in th 93rd minute. Conts.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 02, 2009, 09:10:13 AM
PP. Also checked Boyles and they were the same. What could you have got it at?  Did it with PP because I had a spare tenner in the account.

Thought someone said the draw was 5/1 on betfair yesterday

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 02, 2009, 10:54:58 AM

88 mins gone in the Ecuador game when I went to the sack... Parguay equalised in th 93rd minute. Conts.
Same team nobbled my brother NT!  I had germans minus a goal last night in a single bet 5/4 on Paddy Power.  A wee fighting fund for Aintree now.

full back

Thats a bastid there NT

Didnt do anything last night, Chesterfield fcuked me up on Tuesday night

C_Berg_316

Quote from: corn02 on April 02, 2009, 10:53:37 AM
Feckin Argies wrecked my bet.

I feel your pain corn!!!

Did nine teams last night:

England
Germany
Holland
France
Switzerland
Northern Iron
Russia
Denmark

8 up happy days and then check the Argentina result and there f**king beat 6-1 - their worst defeat in 60 years  ???
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

The Watcher Pat

I had 9 teams done

Hungary
Latvia
Scotland
France
England
Germany
Greece
Denmark

Czech Rep screwed me over...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

maddog

Had

England
Scotland
Germany
France
Norn Iron
Ireland draw

tenner paid £301

Some national funds.......... 8)

Family guy

Dont chat was watchn the game online wuda been waitin on brazil ht/ft after that,was near sick when i seen them score,the game should have been over 2 they had that many cahaces to score more........Heres a bet for you to get your money back tonite...Taylor and barney in the darts and nadal and murray bin the tennis,4 way accum,better than even money

kumquat

Man U (minus 1) 11/10
Villareal 11/10
Watford 4/5
Chesterfield 10/11

£10 stake will return £154 (hopefully)
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

full back

WTF, Cavanagh had Bury in a £5 accum & he is getting done for it :D :D

Five players have been charged by the Football Association for breaching betting rules, with some accused of gambling thousands of pounds.

Four players then at Accrington - Jay Harris, David Mannix, Robert Williams and Peter Cavanagh - and Andrew Mangan, who was at Bury, have been charged.

The five have been charged with betting on a victory for Bury in Accrington's last game of last season.

All five face serious sanctions including the chance of suspensions.

Both Harris and Cavanagh played in the game which ended 2-0 to Bury.

Some bookmakers stopped taking bets on the League Two match after noticing unusual betting activity.

"All five are alleged to have placed bets on Bury to win this match," said an FA statement.

"Mannix is alleged to have placed stakes to the value of approximately £4,000; Mangan £3,500; Harris £2,000; Williams £1,000; and Cavanagh on a £5 accumulator."

Harris, who now plays for Chester City, has also been charged on betting on a game involving his new club and another two League Two fixtures.

Cavanagh has also been charged with betting on another Accrington Stanley matches in which he played and on a number of other League Two matches.

Under FA rules, players, managers or coaching staff are prohibited from betting on the result or progress of any match or competition in which the participant is participating or has any direct or indirect influence.

All five have until 23 April to respond to the charges.

Another former Accrington player, Leighton McGivern, recently denied an FA charge which was levelled in relation to his alleged failure to provide the FA with information requested during the investigation.

Norf Tyrone

Your man in the mirror refered to Cavanagh's bet as a 'Fred West'.

Bury at home.

:D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Family guy

Pity i wasnt on it is all i can say.......... ???

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 09, 2009, 09:18:16 AM
Any good bets for tonights Uefa cup games?

You would have to think Hamburg, City play none away from home... And no this isn't just a wind up Archie...

For those who don't know Archie has the unfortunate affliction of being a Citeh supporter!