Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

well there you go!!!  :(  Robinho had his chance but! Hope blackburn win by 3 or 4!

Carmen Stateside

orangeman

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 28, 2008, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 28, 2008, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 28, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
munster should be good enough to win by the spread .connacht are bottom and have only scored 67pts in 7 matches whilst conceding 225 - munster havent been piling the pts in having scored 165 in 7 matches but they have won 6 and are top of the league

Thanks for that - I'll give it a rattle. Hoepfully they can do me a turn.

With Franks history! Hardly!

It's not really going to plan Frank !!!!!!!! Once you take O'Gara and O'Connell out of the Munster team and Munster of of Thomond Park, they're an ordinary enough outfit - how did they nearly take the All Blacks a few weeks ago ??

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on December 28, 2008, 06:49:11 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 28, 2008, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 28, 2008, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 28, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
munster should be good enough to win by the spread .connacht are bottom and have only scored 67pts in 7 matches whilst conceding 225 - munster havent been piling the pts in having scored 165 in 7 matches but they have won 6 and are top of the league

Thanks for that - I'll give it a rattle. Hoepfully they can do me a turn.

With Franks history! Hardly!

It's not really going to plan Frank !!!!!!!! Once you take O'Gara and O'Connell out of the Munster team and Munster of of Thomond Park, they're an ordinary enough outfit - how did they nearly take the All Blacks a few weeks ago ??

It gets worse - not only do they not cover the spread - they get beat !

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 28, 2008, 08:59:27 AM
Could be value today in WBA 14/5 at home to Spurs or Blackburn 7/4 at home to Man City

However my treble for today will be;
MK Dons
Peterboro
Cardiff

Treble pays 5/1

Nice days work. Treble comes up, and I almost had my two value bets up as well. Robinho's last kick goal denying Blackburn.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

cavan4ever

Did van persie to score first and arsenal to win 1-0 and a second bet for them to win 2-0.  He didn't play so am i right in saying that i will get my bet refunded?  Had a great win yesterday on Scot Mcdonald to score and celtic to win 1-0, €10 at 40/1.

Our Nail Loney

If you do a scorecast and the player doesnt play then the stake just goes on to the correct score part of the bet on its own cavan

So your one nil bet will be up, I am guessing the 1-0 screline would have been around 6/1 maybe... The other beat

cavan4ever

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 28, 2008, 07:52:00 PM
If you do a scorecast and the player doesnt play then the stake just goes on to the correct score part of the bet on its own cavan

So your one nil bet will be up, I am guessing the 1-0 screline would have been around 6/1 maybe... The other beat
Thats better than money back then  :)

milltown row

fancy the 11/4 available for Draw first half - Man Utd second half.

considering how they have played lately and Boro will be up for the match after their last defeat at home

orangeman

Quote from: milltown row on December 29, 2008, 04:59:46 PM

considering how they have played lately and Boro will be up for the match after their last defeat at home

Have Boro any chance of winning the game tonight ? They're a massive price.

orangeman

Quote from: milltown row on December 29, 2008, 04:59:46 PM

Looking good.

milltown row

orangeman

Quote from: milltown row on December 29, 2008, 09:00:04 PM
so far so good. now put them away utd :o

No goals yet ! United now 4/6 to win the game after having been 1/5