Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 19, 2008, 10:56:53 AM
I know. I am only small time Niall. You boys back when I aim to win!

I don't think you can do multiples on betfair....or can you?

Aye pick multiples at the top of the page, then tere will be a long list of football or the likes, pick among them, then calculate theodds for your accum and enter your stake, voila!

bigfrank

Is this Slaven Bilic bet too good to be true???Now 6/4 with William hill and shorter in places from an earlier 25/1!!! Mite try ringin the stadium of light and see if i can get any info on it??Maybe catch out the receptionist lol :P :P

Our Nail Loney

I have been stung too many times in manaer markets bigfrank so I don't back them no more, I was certain Kenny Dalglish was getting the ireland job that Trap got, had a good bit on him!! Had even headr about ppl seeing hmi around Landsdowne etc... Rumour mill in over drive

Heres my teams for today: Wolves, St Johnstone, Rangers, Millwall, Aldershot... pays just over 8/1

Then a couple decent prices: Rochdale and Crusaders, throw them in with the above, pays 56/1!!

Also fancy Reading to win the early kick off...

So it could be twenty on the 8/1, ten on the 56/1, five on the lot with Reading thrown in, then five on reading with the first lot...

My head hurts.

bigfrank

Man Utd 1/2
Chelsea 4/5
Wolves 10/11

Novelty bet/First Goal scorer:

Agbonlahor 6/1
Kris Boyd 3/1
Cisse 7/1

£5 Treble pays £1120,just for the fun of it:)

bombidal

Sunderland are a great bet to win today at 11/4 away to the mighty Hull
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

the Deel Rover

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 20, 2008, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: bombidal on December 20, 2008, 02:44:36 PM
Sunderland are a great bet to win today at 11/4 away to the mighty Hull

Great call, just very sad i didnt log on earlier to see your advice  :'(

ye bombidal great call , match was on as well by the time i saw your post would have definately have put a few quid on them at those odds  :(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

winsamsoon

Nice wee treble today lads

Bolton
Wolves
Exeter £20 paid just over £166
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bigfrank

Im waitin on chelsea 2moro night for £228,bit of a sweat with united this morning but they eventually came through!Everton are 4/1 tho to win game,u think i should try and cover myself niall??i know its not major money but i could kinda do with it and wouldnt mind guaranteeing a win of some sort.i feel bad actually thinkin this way cause i love gamblin and would usually let it slide only havent been workin and need coin  :P :P

£40 on everton at 4/1 pays 160
if chelsea win then i still get 188
and if it finishes a draw i price a rope lol:):)

Draw 13/5 by the way

milltown row

let it ride Frank. i'd cover myself on the draw though. cant see everton wining at all

bigfrank

U think milltown,few beer tokens over the festive period would be nice even tho i prob end up gamblin the whole thing:):)

£40 on draw at 13/5 pays £104 and if chelsea win i still get £188,i dont think everton will win either to tell u the truth,one striker and i think it will be Cahill!

Our Nail Loney

I would cover myself for the draw frank... Least then you can watch the match in comfort, I cannot see an Everton win anyway

Schoolboy error from me last night when I was drunk decided to do a bet, stuck a ton on Man United and Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys needed the win to make the playoffs they were smoething like 4/9, got stuffed the pricks!!

Have backed te two draws here, Newcastle and Arsenal, maybe the weekend won't be a total wash out!

bigfrank

Think i will either do the draw or under goals,that way i can possibly win two ways if chelsea win say 1-0 or 2-0 and also if everton nick it 1-0.My friend waitin on under 1.5 goals in arsenal game at the minute for 600 notes!he tryin to cover himself online while watchin it live!!

milltown row

did a 8 timer on the darts. all up ;D

and bet a few frames on the Snooker, all good. have a nice drinks kitty for next Sat night.  though i will only drink water as apparently drink is bad for you. the nuns told me that ;)

milltown row

she went to Roselawn, barbecue this time of year is strange. they sang Leonard Cohen's song, father Delargy's version off course

all back to the club and Cherry is doing a session. all the ex antrim stars are there