Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthAntrim

Quote from: Saffrongael on April 03, 2024, 12:02:17 PMIs there promotion from Div 2,3 & 4 this year I take it ?

Yes

Wednesday night 6pm throw in Div 2 games. Never seen the likes of it. All fairly close distance wise but still! Madness!

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: NorthAntrim on April 08, 2024, 02:31:16 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on April 03, 2024, 12:02:17 PMIs there promotion from Div 2,3 & 4 this year I take it ?

Yes

Wednesday night 6pm throw in Div 2 games. Never seen the likes of it. All fairly close distance wise but still! Madness!

It's not close for any lads living and working in Belfast and still playing for their clubs out in the country.

JonnyD_

a brutal weekend weather wise for our hurlers. some gale blowing on Sunday in the glens and Belfast was a wash out from 2-4pm.
tight result in cushendall - anyone at the game? and Belfast St johns v Rossa looked like a low enough scoring game. all teams still without the county lads. Ballycastle and Loughgiele both with big wins.

Div 2 also fairly low scoring games. Brutal weather i imagine making these games sloppy etc...

Milltown Row2

Dunloy and Ballycran were smart! The game was moved an hour earlier and missed the rain altogether
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JonnyD_

must have barra best on their committee