NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Extremely false this game . Defence is so open both ends . But one thing I'd take out of this we somehow have to keep Oisín Mullen in Ireland .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

J70

Quote from: greatpoint on October 18, 2020, 03:01:07 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 18, 2020, 02:59:50 PM
I think one of the hopes for Donegal relative to Mayo was our superior score difference.

So much for that!

The scoring difference before the Mayo Galway game started was 32 points.

Didn't realize it was that big.

Still, our boys would want to be more up for this against Tyrone and Kerry than Galway evidently are, or it might come into play.

From the Bunker

Quote from: dublin7 on October 18, 2020, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 18, 2020, 02:53:24 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on October 18, 2020, 02:43:17 PM
It's a shame Mayo don't play like this in AI finals.

It's a shame the GAA gave ye loads of money and make the AI Championship a farce. But hey these things happen. I'll be cheering for ye to win the 6! How are the Dublin GDO's getting paid this year?  ;D

Well the dubs are doing their bit for the Mayo economy anyway. People buying their new jersies online from Elverys are getting them shipped from their Castlebar warehouse.

Good to see Mayo are getting something from the dubs off the pitch considering they can't get anything out of them on the pitch

Ah, we've been sponsoring your underage development for a while now from game receipts. We also been supporting your pubs and hotels. And keeping the vendors happy in Croke Park.

If you think 15 people on minimum wage packing a few Dublin Jerseys in Mayo makes up for that, well good luck to you.

Rudi

The Galway goal keeper is having a bad day.

galwayman

How in Gods name do we have no kickout strategy at this level of the game?

dublin7

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 18, 2020, 03:19:14 PM

It's a shame the GAA gave ye loads of money and make the AI Championship a farce. But hey these things happen. I'll be cheering for ye to win the 6! How are the Dublin GDO's getting paid this year?  ;D

Well the dubs are doing their bit for the Mayo economy anyway. People buying their new jersies online from Elverys are getting them shipped from their Castlebar warehouse.

Good to see Mayo are getting something from the dubs off the pitch considering they can't get anything out of them on the pitch

Ah, we've been sponsoring your underage development for a while now from game receipts. We also been supporting your pubs and hotels. And keeping the vendors happy in Croke Park.

If you think 15 people on minimum wage packing a few Dublin Jerseys in Mayo makes up for that, well good luck to you.

Dubs played down in Castlebar pre Covid. Hotels and local hostelries did alright that weekend. They were alot friendlier to the dubs as well.

BennyCake

Ref blew up with over 2 minutes injury time still to play.

Galway fans will be staging a sit-down protest on their living room floors looking a replay.

larryin89

Crazy f kn stuff to blow up early , what about if scoring difference comes into play
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

sid waddell

"A tough game, lucky to get the win", says Mark Moran

This new generation of Mayo players definitely think like the Dubs

They think like Johnny Cooper reacting to being drawn against Carlow, to be precise

Captain Obvious

It was a tough game for Mayo according to Mark Moran.

sid waddell

Just had a look there

Galway are 11/1 for the All-Ireland, Mayo are 14/1

I somehow doubt those odds will be the same come tomorrow morning

Aaron Boone

Mayo are my tip for All Ireland glory. 

Crete Boom

I think the Elverys warehouse is on the Tuam road in Galway so maybe all you are doing is paying for Jimmy MGuiness to take training sessions for the football team!! ;D

From the Bunker

Quote from: dublin7 on October 18, 2020, 03:31:45 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 18, 2020, 03:19:14 PM

Dubs played down in Castlebar pre Covid. Hotels and local hostelries did alright that weekend. They were alot friendlier to the dubs as well.

Coming to Castlebar with a Hardcore League crowd of a couple of Hundred is welcome every second year. But nothing in comparison to what we bring to Dublin.

Look give us some of GDO money that ye have a monopoly over and all will be well!

Crete Boom

Jesus Gerome Henry reffing this game, this could be fun!!