Was Diana killed by MI5 and the Queen

Started by stew, June 30, 2007, 05:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: SammyG on July 01, 2007, 12:20:05 PM
p.s. None of this is true as Diana isn't dead, she lives in my attic and works at Asda.

Well could you tell her that their price of Pampers seems to vary from week to week and it's unsettling.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2007, 06:14:39 PM
These mates of yours seem to be radical free-thinkers with a boundless capacity for innovative and challenging approaches to what we perceive as the norm. What do they say about the moon, Neil Armstrong an all that? And JFK? And Ireland not winning the Eurovision?

They are hardly raqdical free thinkers shaney but heres the thing, they have an opinion on Diana's death that I found interesting and as I frequent this forum I decided to ask people if they thought it had any validity at all, I myself disagree with them but I reserve the right to pose the question, all you did was try and show people how clever you are, as for the rest of your questions, why dont you start a thread on those questions and i will ask them and find out for you shaney....................... ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tonto

Quote from: stew on July 01, 2007, 06:23:00 PM
These mates of yours seem to be radical free-thinkers with a boundless capacity for innovative and challenging approaches to what we perceive as the norm. What do they say about the moon, Neil Armstrong an all that? And JFK? And Ireland not winning the Eurovision?

They are hardly raqdical free thinkers shaney but heres the thing, they have an opinion on Diana's death that I found interesting and as I frequent this forum I decided to ask people if they thought it had any validity at all, I myself disagree with them but I reserve the right to pose the question, all you did was try and show people how clever you are, as for the rest of your questions, why dont you start a thread on those questions and i will ask them and find out for you shaney....................... ::)

Why should he start a new thread to ask those questions - he's already asked them, why don't you just forward them on to Buddha and see what he says?

P.S. Commas are not substitutes for full stops.

stew

Quote from: Tonto on July 01, 2007, 06:27:53 PM
Quote from: stew on July 01, 2007, 06:23:00 PM

Why should he start a new thread to ask those questions - he's already asked them, why don't you just forward them on to Buddha and see what he says?

P.S. Commas are not substitutes for full stops.

Dear, Tonto, thanks, for, the, grammar, lesson, sport, now, go feck, yourself, you, ballix, ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.