Was Diana killed by MI5 and the Queen

Started by stew, June 30, 2007, 05:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

I was wondering who you lot thought Killed Princess Diana or if you believe it was an accident, I have a couple of mates that live in Wisconsin (left footers) and they swear that Di was bumped off by MI5 with the queens blessing.

Disclaimer: I am not into conspiracy theories although I never believe the British version of the truth however I find it hard to believe the Queen was involved, that said I do think she was taken out by the root. What do you lot think?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

These mates of yours seem to be radical free-thinkers with a boundless capacity for innovative and challenging approaches to what we perceive as the norm. What do they say about the moon, Neil Armstrong an all that? And JFK? And Ireland not winning the Eurovision?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Evil Genius

Quote from: stew on June 30, 2007, 05:46:13 PM
I have a couple of mates that live in Wisconsin (left footers) and they swear that Di was bumped off by MI5 with the queens blessing.

That's it, then, case closed.  ::)

I think you should arrange for the Queen to be arrested and tried* when she visits Dublin. Perhaps His Honour David Icke might be available to hear the case?

* - I was going to suggest extraditing her back to England, but no-one ever got a fair trial in a British Court, not even the Crown...
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

stew

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on June 30, 2007, 08:12:55 PM
The other * should have been reserved for the fact that Queen cannot appear in court.

I dont believe  prince chuckles can either, heir to the throne and all that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

saffron sam2

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2007, 06:14:39 PM
These mates of yours seem to be radical free-thinkers with a boundless capacity for innovative and challenging approaches to what we perceive as the norm. What do they say about the moon, Neil Armstrong an all that? And JFK? And Ireland not winning the Eurovision?

I heard the Queen was spotted in Covent Garden at Masks Unlimited (www.masks-unlimited.co.uk) querying about the possibility of buying a Henry Paul mask that would fit over Lord Lucan's head.

Do I win a prize?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 30, 2007, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: stew on June 30, 2007, 05:46:13 PM
I have a couple of mates that live in Wisconsin (left footers) and they swear that Di was bumped off by MI5 with the queens blessing.

* - I was going to suggest extraditing her back to England, but no-one ever got a fair trial in a British Court, not even the Crown...

Mary Queen of Scots would agree with you on that  :)

ziggysego

I'm sure there are secret and more going on that meets the eye, but no.... she was targeted by the British Queen or anyone else.

I'm sure the secrets just come from nutters and others who are trying to cover their tracks and shift the "blame" onto someone else.
Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Me personally, I don't give a shit who killed her. Just my opinion.
Tbc....

Tonto

What a load of bollocks this thread is.

Long time dead

Quote from: Tonto on July 01, 2007, 01:11:59 AM
What a load of bollocks this thread is.

Couldn't agree more - in all fairness who gives a f**k!

pintsofguinness

QuoteWhat a load of bollocks this thread is.

QuoteCouldn't agree more - in all fairness who gives a f**k!

Well I'm glad yous took the time to open the thread and reply  ::)

I don't think it was a simple accident. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tonto

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 01, 2007, 11:06:04 AM
QuoteWhat a load of bollocks this thread is.

QuoteCouldn't agree more - in all fairness who gives a f**k!

Well I'm glad yous took the time to open the thread and reply  ::)

I don't think it was a simple accident. 

What's with the rolling eyes, Pints?  ???

Of course I am going to reply - the thread asked what people's opinions were, I posted what mine were.  That the pretense of the first post was a "load of bollocks". ::)

SammyG

The Queen got Prince Philip to hire MI5. MI5 then hired Dody Fayed, his mate and his bodyguard and got them all to agree to a suicide mission. They then hired a load of French photographers to chase the car. They then deliberately crashed the car into a tunnel, in full view of dozens of witnesses.

I know MI5 are a bit shite but I'm sure a teaspoon of arsenic in her coffee would have been a bit easier.  ::)

p.s. None of this is true as Diana isn't dead, she lives in my attic and works at Asda.

Tonto

Quote from: SammyG on July 01, 2007, 12:20:05 PM
I know MI5 are a bit shite

"If you do the job well, no one will even notice that you've done it"