Potterin' about...

Started by thejuice, March 07, 2017, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Taylor on March 10, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
Have at least 5 jobs on the go, some a year old. Doesnt amuse the other half.
Only seem to bother doin them if I am at a lose end ratehr than wanting to actually finish the job

That's not potterin or footerin that's just Dickin about
Imm guilty of that myself
The only way to reduce the dickin about is deploy some sort of Footerin strategy and stick to it
You could go down the poterin route but that might encourage your missus to help out which rules out any Footerin activity when the opportunity presents itself
It's a nightmare striking a balance but with your respective backlog Footerin has to be initiated and maintained   
Hope this helps
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 10, 2017, 09:50:18 AM
Foosterin even.
Is foosterin not when you're trying to do something but you're clumsy at it. Like when you were younger and you were shifting a young one and you would be foosterin at her bra strap trying to open it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 10, 2017, 11:16:35 AM
Quote from: Taylor on March 10, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
Have at least 5 jobs on the go, some a year old. Doesnt amuse the other half.
Only seem to bother doin them if I am at a lose end ratehr than wanting to actually finish the job

That's not potterin or footerin that's just Dickin about
Imm guilty of that myself
The only way to reduce the dickin about is deploy some sort of Footerin strategy and stick to it
You could go down the poterin route but that might encourage your missus to help out which rules out any Footerin activity when the opportunity presents itself
It's a nightmare striking a balance but with your respective backlog Footerin has to be initiated and maintained   
Hope this helps

How about spreading the wealth and paying someone to do your odd jobs?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians