Schoolgirl rapist shot in attack

Started by youngfella, March 31, 2009, 11:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

More likely that he was just seen as perfect target; it was obvious that an attack on him would have widespread support (as demonstrated on here) which it is hoped i imagine, to lead to increased support for those who carried out the attack i.e dissident republican groups.

Minder

I would say the fellas meting out their style of "justice" as judge, jury and executioner are law abiding citizens alright. Do we wait to someone is convicted of an offence or will the beatings be handed out merely on hearsay and rumour?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on March 31, 2009, 01:39:55 PM
I would say the fellas meting out their style of "justice" as judge, jury and executioner are law abiding citizens alright. Do we wait to someone is convicted of an offence or will the beatings be handed out merely on hearsay and rumour?
He was convicted. Just awaiting sentencing. You know.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 31, 2009, 01:57:16 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 31, 2009, 01:39:55 PM
He was convicted. Just awaiting sentencing. You know.

I know that Tony but i am talking about in the future. Will the hoods be in contact with the courts to ensure a conviction is in place before the get the nailed baseball bat out?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

So now who takes it upon themselves to "punish" the two gunmen? Or do we just let it slide this time. I'm all for this kind of vigilanteism, but the trouble is it will end up like amway, only one person gets to the top.

The GAA

Whilst i acknowledge the rationale for looking at this as a barbaric act and unacceptable i can't agree.

If it was my daughter i would beat him to death slowly, of that i have no doubt.

Steps forward for society are not always steps in refinement imho

longrunsthefox

Would feel no mercy of it was my child though the same boys probably go into post Offices and terrorise and kidnap some defenseless woman when raising their funds. 'Everybody has to have somebody to look down on'....

illdecide

How do you know who done it...who says it was the paramilitaries???

It was probably the father and i don't blame him one bit, if it happened to my daughter and i had access to a gun I'd have done worse. I would have shot him in every possible part of his body but making sure he lived to spend the rest of his days in jail and every time he looked in the mirror he'd know i had paid him a visit...

If that makes me as bad as him then so be it...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longrunsthefox

..aye I suppose depends who done it...

SidelineKick

It doesnt make you as bad but it makes you as likely for some jail time.

I don't know how anyone is so weak to let a schoolgirl rape them anyway.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

Yes the title read strange to me at first.

nifan

Whats the appeals process for cases of mistaken identity like in this sort of justice?

The Iceman

I think this is a publicity stunt on the part of these splinter groups.
There would be wide spread support for an act of this nature and anything positive they can do in this political climate is good for them.  the shootings of the soldiers and police did them no favours so they had to claw back some support - unfortunately for the guy with no knees, he was the perfect target.......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?