Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bearded One

Unfortunately someone very close to this very forum, an absolutely horrifying incident.
It is what it is. Presumably.

square_ball

Fintona should have the book thrown at them. But as Trailer said on another thread they'll probably deny all knowledge of who he is.

RedHand88

Quote from: The Bearded One on July 06, 2023, 10:26:14 PM
Unfortunately someone very close to this very forum, an absolutely horrifying incident.

Surely not...

breakingball78

Is it who I think your talking about... he has went very quiet the past couple of months.

clarshack

Quote from: breakingball78 on July 06, 2023, 10:33:02 PM
Is it who I think your talking about... he has went very quiet the past couple of months.

Oh no please not who I think it is.

quit yo jibbajabba

WT4E

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 06, 2023, 10:30:01 PM

Surely not...

NO F*CKING WAY!

square_ball

I'm in shock if it is who you are saying it is. Unbelievable.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: breakingball78 on July 06, 2023, 10:23:16 PM
An absolute disgrace what happened tonight. This thug will be getting jail time that's for sure. Bringing a knife to a football game just goes to show the coward he is. Let's just say if I was there he would have no legs to stand on!!!
Would he not aye? You'll do f**k all

breakingball78

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2023, 10:50:53 PM
Quote from: breakingball78 on July 06, 2023, 10:23:16 PM
An absolute disgrace what happened tonight. This thug will be getting jail time that's for sure. Bringing a knife to a football game just goes to show the coward he is. Let's just say if I was there he would have no legs to stand on!!!
Would he not aye? You'll do f**k all

You going to stick up for this low life? Suppose you're the kind to take a knife with you. Pathetic.

GiveItToTheShooters

Who says I'm sticking up for him  ;D

bogball88

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Christmas Lights

Quote from: square_ball on July 06, 2023, 10:28:34 PM
Fintona should have the book thrown at them. But as Trailer said on another thread they'll probably deny all knowledge of who he is.

Why should they have the book thrown at them as a matter of interest? You think Fintona club condone this or will stick up for the perpetrator? Should they have security at under 16 games or what? You can't control what a nutter does.

Tyrone Gaa

If it was a Fintona club member that was responsible then it's Fintona that will carry the can!! It might be unfair on the wider membership but that's the way the world works.

The thug shouldn't be allowed through any GAA gates again, and hopefully will receive a custodial sentence.
Living the dream!!!