Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TirEoghainGael

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 22, 2022, 01:28:34 PM
Anyone know why Errigal Ciaran gave Ardboe a walkover in the U15 football Grade 1 League Semi-Final his morning?
Championship final next week from the fixtures on the website. With two teams in the age group you'd think they field a team regardless.

Jimbop

What kind of shape is Healy in ahead of tomorrow? Gives to rain pretty much until tomrrow afternoon.

Pictures doing the rounds of Brewster Park looking like it's under water and has been deemed playable tonight for intermediate final somehow. Their senior final on there tomorrow too

LeoMc

Very little chat of the 2 finals on tomorrow, weather permitting.

Any predictions for tomorrow's games. I have a feeling Galbally might sneak the intermediate and I can't see past Stewartstown for the Junior.

Aaron Boone

Carrickmore won the hurling championship today. Next week they are in the football final. 

square_ball

I can't see past Edendork and Stewartstown for tomorrow. I'd expect both to give Ulster a good lash too.

Under Lights

Think Galbally and Stewartstown myself. Can see Galbally going dero defensively snuffing out McCurry

breakingball78

Exciting game so far but Jesus Christ Cathal Forbes is having a shocker.

blewuporstuffed

On what grounds did Liam Rafferty get his red card  rescinded?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 22, 2022, 05:48:47 PM
Carrickmore won the hurling championship today. Next week they are in the football final.

More and more examples of that throughout country

RedHand88

Tyrone11234

Under Lights

Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2022, 07:29:03 PM
Think Galbally and Stewartstown myself. Can see Galbally going dero defensively snuffing out McCurry

RedHand88

Quote from: Under Lights on October 23, 2022, 05:12:12 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2022, 07:29:03 PM

Question is did you put your money where your mouth was?

Under Lights

I sincerely hope you aren't using a public forum, that is read by tens of people daily, to promote the cancer that is gambling. Reported your post.

The Bearded One

Quote from: Under Lights on October 23, 2022, 06:16:04 PM
I sincerely hope you aren't using a public forum, that is read by tens of people daily, to promote the cancer that is gambling. Reported your post.

Bet you you didn't report it
It is what it is. Presumably.