dubs in the pubs (again)

Started by criostlinn, June 24, 2007, 03:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criostlinn

for the love of jaysus will ye get into the match

J70

Why don't they just start the game? This shite happens every year and its not like they just opened the doors a few minutes ago.

ildanach

same shit year after year. Start the game without them and then they will learn their lesson
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Redgreenery

Games been put back 15 minutes!! :D :D

The Real Laoislad

they were probably waiting for their dealers to get their coke off them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

think that comment is highly inappropriate laoislad and should be removed.

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: INDIANA on June 24, 2007, 07:09:44 PM

I think Laois Lad is referring to another thread, in fairness to him: http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=3384.0

An Gaeilgoir

How is it inappropriate and why should it be removed?

thejuice

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 24, 2007, 06:42:07 PM
they were probably waiting for their dealers to get their coke off them

I was going to make a similar comment but Laoislad beat me to it, I thought it was funny.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

J70

Lighten up Francis!

Louth Exile

Catch a grip Indiana

They should have started the game without them, the real fans were already in the stadium and it doesn't help either set of players
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

INDIANA

so every Dublin football fan is a cokehead now? I'm a dublin football fan and i can assure you i'm not  acoke head. Of course if i said the same about one of your counties it would be different of course. It's  pity the level of debate here is constantly dragged down by numbskulls (like laois lad) and the other tulips here. The lack of intervention by the Administrators of course doesn't help.

J70

Quote from: INDIANA on June 24, 2007, 07:22:03 PM
so every Dublin football fan is a cokehead now? I'm a dublin football fan and i can assure you i'm not  acoke head. Of course if i said the same about one of your counties it would be different of course. It's  pity the level of debate here is constantly dragged down by numbskulls (like laois lad) and the other tulips here. The lack of intervention by the Administrators of course doesn't help.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment! Don't you understand irony? Laois Lad can correct me if I'm wrong, but he was making a smart-assed comment in relation to the indo hype, not saying that all dubs are cokeheads.

Jinxy

Relax Indiana. Tipp have their hang sangwidges, Carlow have their scallions and now the Dubs (allegedly) have their coke. It's just a harmless stereotype! ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

Indiana, are you high or something?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.