Tyrone v Westmeath - 10/03/12 - 19.30

Started by omagh_gael, March 06, 2012, 01:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God14

Hopefully SON isnt risked this weekend, the last thing the lad needs is another set back. Id rest the hamstring for a few weeks yet - no point taking unnecessary risks with him. League promotion can be achieved without SON.
If the forwards are struggling during the course of the game, we would still have serious options like Mathew Donnelly, Jonny Lafferty & Sean Cavanagh.

rrhf

Pleased with that team, its a nice mix of experience and boys on the learning curve and there should be plenty of confidence in the team that has had success to date in the league.   Heres to a trickier than most people think challenge on Saturday night. 

Croí na hÉireann

Flirting with the idea of driving up and back for this, what's the N2 like these days?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rois

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 09, 2012, 09:22:23 AM
Flirting with the idea of driving up and back for this, what's the N2 like these days?

If you need directions give me a shout  ;)

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Rois on March 09, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

:D Last time you gave me directions I got lost, I'm not relaying the directions to the team you know  :P

LeoMc

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 08, 2012, 09:45:00 PM
Do we not discuss this every match? I think they can only name 26 but the others are still there but just not named. I'd say SoN is there too as is Tommy.

Quote from: tyronefan on March 08, 2012, 10:19:10 PM
Subs are named in alphabetical order up to number 26

That is why I was am querying Clarkes exclusion. He would have been No 20 if available.
I had forgot about the u-21's.

ziggysego

Quote from: tyronefan on March 08, 2012, 10:19:10 PM
Subs are named in alphabetical order up to number 26

Correct, this is confirmed last year in the same discussion.
Testing Accessibility

Keane

Good to see Justin McMahon back in the team.

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath unchanged, wouldn't be surprised to see a change or two before throw in

Westmeath (SF v Tyrone): G Connaughton (captain); M Curley, K Gavin, K Maguire; D McDermott, M Ennis, A Finnan; J Heslin, P Bannon; K Martin, G Egan, P Sheridan; A Giles, David Glennon, P Sharry.

Fuzzman

Yes its live on Setanta 1 at 6.30 programme start so I'll be staying in Dublin for it.
Was surprised they chose this match. Are there no big Div 1 teams on this Sat night?

I wonder will our half back line be our top scorers again this week?
So much for me saying Justy and McCarron being happy with being released from FB duties.
Sorry Justy  ;D

Keane

Rois

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 09, 2012, 11:28:13 AM
Quote from: Rois on March 09, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

:D Last time you gave me directions I got lost, I'm not relaying the directions to the team you know  :P

Ahem Mr Croi, I think you got lost cause you DIDN'T follow my instructions! 

omagh_gael

Big win this evening, Kyle coney given man of the match by rte. Promotion must now be a certainty. Mickey is going to have a major headache picking 6 forwards in the summer if they continue this form.

CK_Redhand

Kilkenny would have been disappointed if they gave a performance like Westmeath tonight.

Agent Orange