Championship Man & Internet Forums

Started by Louth Exile, September 24, 2008, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2008/pc/pod-v-170708-3m49s-liamhoran.mp3

From Liam Horan's championship column, well worth a listen, you might recognise yourself or some of the other members in there  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Louth Exile

I liked his words of wisdom about staying out of a debate on the Paul Galvin affair!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

orangeman

Horna is brilliant at this - pure class.

Uladh

Is Horan the priest that interrupted te athen olympic marathon?

stpauls

Shamrock Shore

Liam Horan is brilliant. In a previous life I used to be in contact with him on an irregular basis. As far as I can recall he tossed in full time journalism to head up The Western Tourist Board or summat. I remember he wrote a piece in some Leinster final program about being the goalie on a schoolboy team that mirrored my existence to a 't' as schoolboy/juvenile goalie from 1976 to, oh, 19712.

I almost missed the match re-reading the article through tears of laughter. "Why is this effer writing about me?".

Could someone not get him back and get rid of the likes of Martin 'Chicken Licken' Breheny etc etc