Quote from: An Watcher on July 09, 2021, 10:32:48 PM
This game on live folks?  I see there's deferred coverage on BBC

Near certain Sky have it.

LeoMc

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on July 09, 2021, 11:08:54 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on July 09, 2021, 10:32:48 PM
This game on live folks?  I see there's deferred coverage on BBC

Near certain Sky have it.
So long as it is not Pairc TV after the past 2 weeks.

GlenMan

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 09, 2021, 10:15:19 PM
U20s poor tonight, still could have won but those 3/4 wides in a row in last 10 mins were a killer.

Management poor again. Team that finished the game was much stronger than the starting 15. Left out several players that should surely have been starting.

Dire Ear

Bit concerned with that lineout to be honest

Mikhailov

Quote from: GlenMan on July 09, 2021, 11:29:59 PM
U20s poor tonight, still could have won but those 3/4 wides in a row in last 10 mins were a killer.

Management poor again. Team that finished the game was much stronger than the starting 15. Left out several players that should surely have been starting.

Left out players who weren't even in the squad. No way under any circumstances is that the strongest U20 first 15 in Tyrone - absolutely not. Players are not our problem - management is!!!!!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Mikhailov on July 10, 2021, 01:21:11 AM

Left out players who weren't even in the squad. No way under any circumstances is that the strongest U20 first 15 in Tyrone - absolutely not. Players are not our problem - management is!!!!!
Fourth Team in a row Paul Devlin has underachieved with. Change of management wouldn't do any harm.

An Watcher

I have GaaGo but says not available in this region. Not happy if this is the case

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on July 10, 2021, 09:40:35 AM
I have GaaGo but says not available in this region. Not happy if this is the case

Game is on sky in the north. It might indeed not be available on gaago but maybe others could clarify.

Twobounces

Looking at Tyrone team for today and I hope I'm wrong but underwhelmed by it. Defence it is what it is, no real man markers for us.

Midfield we lack ball winners and a big ask of Kilpatrick today. Tyrone in general have been weak in this area.

Main issue is with our forward line. Can't see where our scores are going to come from. Donaghy is untested at this level and McCurry might be on form today but if the chips are down who is going to step up for Tyrone today.

Hope I'm  wrong in all these points but should have enough to bate Cavan

NotedObserver

Surely some changes before throw in. Can't see frank burns not starting

Dire Ear

Quote from: Twobounces on July 10, 2021, 09:45:27 AM
Looking at Tyrone team for today and I hope I'm wrong but underwhelmed by it. Defence it is what it is, no real man markers for us.

Midfield we lack ball winners and a big ask of Kilpatrick today. Tyrone in general have been weak in this area.

Main issue is with our forward line. Can't see where our scores are going to come from. Donaghy is untested at this level and McCurry might be on form today but if the chips are down who is going to step up for Tyrone today.

Hope I'm  wrong in all these points but should have enough to bate Cavan
Absolutely, a lot of questions about that team,  and the subs
Really hope I'm wrong but that's looking for trouble

redzone

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on July 10, 2021, 09:30:40 AM
Quote from: Mikhailov on July 10, 2021, 01:21:11 AM

Fourth Team in a row Paul Devlin has underachieved with. Change of management wouldn't do any harm.
You had some players drinking flat out in the weekends upto the game, then you had the bonding trip a few weeks back which was another embarrassing episode. You really think Paul Devlin doesn't know who the best 15 players are. It's seems to me by the time a lot of these lads reach u20 level there heads are up there own holes.
A few starters were genuinely injured or carrying an injury so it was always gone be tough against a well organised Donegal team

Tyrone Gaa

How good has McCurry been here? He is taking that Cavan defense to the cleaners. Need to keep pumping in the ball to him.

On the other hand I think we need to think about withdrawing McGeary. He's on a yellow card he's wreckless at the best of times and he's also not played very well this point
Living the dream!!!

Club boi

Quote from: phpearse on June 14, 2021, 04:15:49 PM
McGeary leaves everything on the pitch. There are players in that team that you could point the finger at for not putting the effort in but McGeary is not one of them. You could even see in the past few games he has rowed back a bit on the tackles and conceeding scorable fress and he is getting on the score board as well. The lad has his place on merit.

Aye, tried to ride your man like Galileo for his yellow card - horrible attempt of a tackle and had a shot for a point 21 yards out go wide

Agree with last post - get him off, shouldn't even start

Liability

tyrone08

Ref is soft enough on cavan was 4 or 5 clear fouls there that should have been given but ignored. Decent game so far. Can't really see tyrone going far this year though.