Barry Tierney
Ciaran McGinley
Danny McBride
Kevin Gallagher
Conor McAliskey
Dean McNally.

armaghniac

QuoteFew Armagh boys happy with that

As an Armagh person I would be perfectly happy if Harte keep a load of useless oul fellas on the Tyrone team.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Some of these 'axe' lists are full of mad hyperbole. Half the people listed under OUT. Will probably be on the match-day panel come January.

Armaghgeddon

Redhand Santa

Would wait on further confirmation before believing this. I wonder have some of the players just been rested for the McKenna Cup. Find it hard to believe he's dropped McGuigan, Mulligan, Harte, Cassidy, Sean O'Neill, McCarron, Devine and even McKenna. Maybe some of them have quit or are injured.

God14

McCarron not mentioned but on ur list??

NaomhBridAbĂș

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

imtommygunn

Mckenna cup gives players a chance to compete for league panel. Being dropped now will not necessarily mean dropped for championship. A lot of them boys will need a break and harte would know that.

ONeill

Kildress man on the panel. Mickey has lost it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hoof Hearted

i wonder how many on the "out" list are thinking - "oh no, im not playing in January"
and how many are thinking - "thank f**k im not playing in January"
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

TY14ED

Quote from: ONeill on November 27, 2012, 10:18:20 PM
Kildress man on the panel. Mickey has lost it.
[/

very good O'Neill, sharp as ever. Has he ever had a kildress man on the senior panel? I know he had a few at underage but can't recall any seniors- did Fran ever make the panel?

ONeill

Wasn't there a lad Tracey who did a lot of scoring in the early 90s? Did he get a run-out?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on November 27, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
The out list is a mixture of "done" and "don't cut it".

No biggie.

I don't think you could include McCarron in those brackets. He played some great football this year from half back.

sheamy

Quote from: Syferus on November 27, 2012, 08:00:33 PM
Some of these 'axe' lists are full of mad hyperbole. Half the people listed under OUT. Will probably be on the match-day panel come January.

+1. Mulligan playing club championship so won't be in a panel anyway. Managers leaving older heads out of a pre-season tournament and giving rookies a go - shocker!

Journalists lose the run of themselves rather easily these days. I think it's the amount of media and twitter and all that carry on has their heads astray to the extent they wield axes, slam, slash and use hyperbole around anything that looks like a distant relation of a story. This is especially true in Ulster where the GAA media space is saturated and they're all in a tizzy fighting over crumbs. And all this slashing going on at the same time a bit of funding towards a plastic pitch is granted.

County AGM season soon. More nonsense ahead...Roll on xmas!!