Best Pictures Of The Decade

Started by Don Johnson, February 13, 2011, 09:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thejuice

I don't know about "Best" pictures. Harrowing stuff. It's hard to believe at times that it was it really that bad?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ballinaman

Quote from: thejuice on February 13, 2011, 10:10:30 PM
I don't know about "Best" pictures. Harrowing stuff. It's hard to believe at times that it was it really that bad?
+ 1. Some shocking stuff in there.

Don Johnson

You are right there. Should probably be "Most Memorable Pictures Of The Decade" or something. Dunno how Paris Hilton made it in there?

Maguire01

""Best" in terms of photojournalism - the photography is exceptional in some of those shots.

RandyDupree

Quote from: ballinaman on February 13, 2011, 10:12:06 PM
Quote from: thejuice on February 13, 2011, 10:10:30 PM
+ 1. Some shocking stuff in there.

Janet Jackson's nipple  >:(

moysider

And that was one of the more peaceful decades. For us too. In the past we d have had a few pictures in there. Though I m disappointed the Chief O Donnell, a major and the Solitaire did not appear.

Olly

I thought that this image really highlighted how Ireland and the GAA has moved with the times. I'm proud to say I'm Irish.

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

stew

Quote from: Olly on August 12, 2011, 06:33:53 PM
I thought that this image really highlighted how Ireland and the GAA has moved with the times. I'm proud to say I'm Irish.

FFS olly/shane, I'm only after my lunch
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Nally Stand

Please God it won't be a Dublin Kerry final if thats all the players will want to get up to across the pitch.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore