FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Probably the draw everyone was hoping for... Hopefully complacency doesn't creep in though. Denmark's 4-0 win over Poland stands out but looking at their results in their qualifying group they looked a bit inconsistent - losing to Montenegro at home and Poland away. That said they scored 10 goals in their last four qualifiers so still need to be wary. I'd take a 0-0 away and hope for the best at home..

shark

Checking out their squad. They have a Thomas Delaney (Werder Bremen) playing for them. He must be Irish!

meatsy86

Great Grandfather moved to the States during the famine. Father born in Denmark though hence he plays for Denmark

Capt Pat

We still have a lot to do to qualify but our position is much improved from where we were when we lost against Serbia. I think we have a 50 50 chance of qualifying from here.

Boycey

Seen Utd play out there a few years back that Copenhagen is a dear spot  :o

5 Sams

There'll be a few lads "ar mire" about this appearing on the big screen during the draw... ;D ;D ;D
The Aristocrat Years

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 17, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

There'll be a few lads "ar mire" about this appearing on the big screen during the Draw...

;D  ;D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on October 17, 2017, 02:29:11 PM
Seen Utd play out there a few years back that Copenhagen is a dear spot  :o

Along with Norway its one of the most pricey places i have visited. On the draw Denmark will be well use to Irelands style of play making it a very tricky tie to win.

mouview

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 17, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

No way :)

Arlene will declare the draw unconstitutional and seek to have it redrawn following a prolonged period of discussion.

Billys Boots

Quote from: shark on October 17, 2017, 01:50:00 PM
Checking out their squad. They have a Thomas Delaney (Werder Bremen) playing for them. He must be Irish!

Is Lord Bendtner still togging out for them?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

MW

The ILA has kicked in quick ;D

Actually the Switzerland / Suisse one was pretty bad from FIFA I thought.

Happy enough with that draw, gives NI some chance. ROI got the best draw possible and should be fancying their chances.

Fat Angry Motorist

Quote from: MW on October 17, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

The ILA has kicked in quick ;D

Actually the Switzerland / Suisse one was pretty bad from FIFA I thought.

Happy enough with that draw, gives NI some chance. ROI got the best draw possible and should be fancying their chances.

I think both teams have a good/decent chance of qualifying.
Give cyclists plenty of room.  It's the rules I tells ya!

red hander

There'll be a few lads "ar mire" about this appearing on the big screen during the draw... ;D ;D ;D

Fweg boy Bwyson is already going apeshit  ;D

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years