Big Apple Orchards
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'

Teams in bold have already renewed. I've emailed Big Apple Orchards an invite. Could Mayo4Lombardi, Geezers 49ers and Troy PolaMayo please PM me an email address so I can send an invite.

There are also a couple free spaces in this league. If interested, please PM me your email address and I can invite. First come first served basis.

dec

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 26, 2019, 01:56:43 PM
On to the 'B' Division

Mayo4Lombardi
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'

Teams in bold have already renewed. I've emailed Galway Bay Tribesmen an invite. Could Mayo4Lombardi, Geezers 49ers and Troy PolaMayo please PM me an email address so I can send an invite.

There are also a couple free spaces in this league. If interested, please PM me your email address and I can invite. First come first served basis.

Shouldn't Big Apple Orchards be in this division? :)

oakleaflad

Quote from: dec on August 26, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
On to the 'B' Division

Mayo4Lombardi
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'

Teams in bold have already renewed. I've emailed Galway Bay Tribesmen an invite. Could Mayo4Lombardi, Geezers 49ers and Troy PolaMayo please PM me an email address so I can send an invite.

Yeah, apologies. Just PM me over your email address and i'll send an invite.

dec

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 26, 2019, 03:17:17 PM
Quote from: dec on August 26, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
On to the 'B' Division

Mayo4Lombardi
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'

Yeah, apologies. Just PM me over your email address and i'll send an invite.

sent

-- edited

and now I am registered

oakleaflad

Updated B

Mayo4Lombardi
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'
Big Apple Orchards

No Luck

Bolded teams are in. Email invite sent to Troy PolaMayo. Awaiting Mayo4Lombardi and Geezers 49ers email addresses to invite.

-Edited-

Oraisteach

Oakleaflad, if you're not able to find a taker for the free space, I'd step in to round out the numbers.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 26, 2019, 10:16:37 PM
Oakleaflad, if you're not able to find a taker for the free space, I'd step in to round out the numbers.
We've found a taker. Taylor with their team 'No Luck'. Just waiting on PM's from Mayo4Lombardi and Geezers 49ers and for Troy PolaMayo to accept the email invitation.

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 26, 2019, 01:39:35 PM
Ok draft is set for 9pm tomorrow night. I just randomized the draft order and it is now set in case people want to plan in advance.

The Turfmen GAABoard Superbowl

Round 1

1.   Crossmaglen ...
2.   O'Neill's Ni...
3.   Antrim 89
4.   Oraisteach's...
5.   Coolera Bears
6.   Oakleaf Dolp...
7.   New York Jet...
8.   Red Hand Hel...
9.   Savage Bears
10.   Smackdown Cl...
A reminder that the draft is tonight at 9pm

oakleaflad

Another new player has requested to join. If we get one more I will consider upping the 'B' to a 12 team league.

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 27, 2019, 09:09:03 AM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 26, 2019, 01:39:35 PM
Ok draft is set for 9pm tomorrow night. I just randomized the draft order and it is now set in case people want to plan in advance.

The Turfmen GAABoard Superbowl

Round 1

1.   Crossmaglen ...
2.   O'Neill's Ni...
3.   Antrim 89
4.   Oraisteach's...
5.   Coolera Bears
6.   Oakleaf Dolp...
7.   New York Jet...
8.   Red Hand Hel...
9.   Savage Bears
10.   Smackdown Cl...
A reminder that the draft is tonight at 9pm
2nd reminder. 'A' draft is tonight at 9pm

oakleaflad

Update in 'B'

Mayo4Lombardi
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ruthless Rossies
Capt Pats Vikings
Lurgan Saints

Geezers 49ers
Troy PolaMayo
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'
Big Apple Orchards
No Luck

Bolded teams are in. Email invite sent to Troy PolaMayo. Awaiting Geezers 49ers email addresses to invite. Last date we can draft for Week 1 to count is 4th Sept so want to get this league filled as soon as possible.

magpie seanie

Good draft last night. 19 is a large roster so to have it done in 75 minutes was good going. Gas in a 10 team league you look at your roster and go - "ya, I should do well" - and then you check out a few of your opponents rosters and go - "oh sh1t"!!!!

oakleaflad

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 28, 2019, 11:13:00 AM
Good draft last night. 19 is a large roster so to have it done in 75 minutes was good going. Gas in a 10 team league you look at your roster and go - "ya, I should do well" - and then you check out a few of your opponents rosters and go - "oh sh1t"!!!!
Yeah, ran off smoothly. Yahoo gave me an A grade and predicted me to go unbeaten, so no doubt I'll finish in last place. I don't think it factored in the risks I took with my picks (Zeke, Melvin Gordon and AJ Green especially). Really could be a boom or bust year for me.

Oraisteach

14-0 Oakleaflad! I, on the other hand, received a brutal review from the computer, the equivalent of "You made a horse's arse of the draft!"

Draft Summary
Blessed with a solid draft position (No. 4 overall), expectations were high for Oraisteach's Browns. After drafting, however, those expectations vanished instantly,

So, relegation, here I come.