Previous topic - Next topic

drici

An Spidéal v Saint Endas  beo
2-00pm

spuds

HALFTIME

Endas 3-4
An Spidéal 0-7

Glengormley were 9 or 10 up with Galway bucks getting last 3/4 points before halftime. Last free in front of posts retaken luckily enough for An Spidéal as Endas defender too close to Cormac Ó Laoi the free taker as he barely hit first man.

Galway team have recovered from 8 points down v Belmullet and have had similar comebacks in Galway championship. Endas look the superior and more physical team. Endas scored a goal from An Spidéal keeper losing possession out the field and was hit from 35/40 meters into an empty net.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

spuds

40 mins gone. Endas have hit upright and crossbar in matter of seconds apart, end up a fisted point. An Spidéal in serious bother, no Finnian Ó Laoi yet, a sub as suffering with a back complaint. His brother Antoine being well watched.
John Hubbard

GalwayBayBoy

An Spideal are an unusually small side. I thought it would catch up with them at some point but they got away with some close calls a few times. Naomh Eanna just been too physically big and athletic for them even though they look a young enough bunch themselves.

spuds

Endas a fine side, seemed to have more time on the ball and stronger in the tackle. Probably better footballers also. Were Belmullet favourites for all Ireland after beating Burrishoole in Mayo final?
John Hubbard

galwayman

Quote from: spuds on January 20, 2019, 04:38:50 PM
Endas a fine side, seemed to have more time on the ball and stronger in the tackle. Probably better footballers also. Were Belmullet favourites for all Ireland after beating Burrishoole in Mayo final?
I would doubt it.
The Kerry champs are generally favoured in the junior and intermediate grades at AI level.

From the Bunker

Quote from: galwayman on January 20, 2019, 04:55:35 PM
Quote from: spuds on January 20, 2019, 04:38:50 PM
I would doubt it.
The Kerry champs are generally favoured in the junior and intermediate grades at AI level.

Because of their structure, Kerry Intermediate and Junior champions are really relabeled Senior B and Intermediate B Champions.

drici

Saint Thomas v Cushendall Ruairí Ógs  beo
3-00pm

Ballygunner v Ballyhale Shamrocks   beo
5-00pm

drici

Corofin v Gaoth Dobhair   beo
1-30pm

Doctor Crokes v Mullinalaghta Saint Columbas   beo
3-30pm

illdecide

Quote from: drici on February 11, 2019, 01:45:17 PM
1-30pm

3-30pm

Are they sat or sun?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Cunny Funt

Quote from: illdecide on February 11, 2019, 04:20:48 PM
Quote from: drici on February 11, 2019, 01:45:17 PM
1-30pm

3-30pm

Are they sat or sun?

Saturday.

SLIGONIAN

I know Easkey got hammered in the Junior final but TG4 stream was down, very disappointing
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

galwayman

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on February 11, 2019, 04:43:33 PM
I know Easkey got hammered in the Junior final but TG4 stream was down, very disappointing
I only saw bits of it but was working for me anytime I tried to view.

drici

Ballyhale Shamrocks v Saint Thomas   beo
2-00pm

Corofin v Doctor Crokes   beo
3-45pm

Blowitupref

Quote from: drici on March 11, 2019, 09:56:39 AM
Ballyhale Shamrocks v Saint Thomas   beo
2-00pm

Corofin v Doctor Crokes   beo
3-45pm

Monaghan v Cavan or Galway v Roscommon not covered on TG4 this Saturday?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose