Mayo v Galway, MacHale Park, Sunday 13th May 4pm

Started by From the Bunker, April 01, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDCOL

Last 11 Championship Games. Aidan O Shea started 9 Sub 2 scored 0-7.  Patrick Durcan started 7 Sub 3 scored 0-9

More worryingly Seamus O Shea hasnt scored in his last 22 Championship games

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 17, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
Quote from: moysider on May 16, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on May 16, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
Do any of Mayo posters think Rochford got his tactics wrong in the 2nd half with everyone retreating back to their own half given the wind?

Not for me. 14 players was bigger than wind for me. I was hoping to get to xtra time and bring it back to 15 v 15. Almost got there too.
A little over a month ago the dubs managed to beat Galway with 14 men when tied at 0-11 each and they were against the wind also. Saying that Dublin are a tad better than Mayo and have a more astute management team.

Their is that but Kevin Walsh actually used his subs bench this time around and i'd like to think this Galway team learnt something from the Dublin game. The more big games the better for this Galway team.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Tubberman on May 17, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on May 17, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/dr-ed-coughlan-are-mayo-responsible-for-their-own-downfall-470748.html

Crikey, don't recall hearing too much about him previously.

Is it harsh to suggest he hasn't a clue what he's on about when it comes to footballing matters?

He was fitness coach under Horan.
Is that him on 50 seconds? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNgLESkluQ
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on May 16, 2018, 09:26:28 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on May 16, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
Conroy - 7 stitches and severe concussion - True?

10 year ban if true.

I don't think a 10 year ban is suitable. Crucifixion, really, is the only suitable treatment for so perfidious a footballer. Ballintubber is a hilly part of the world too - should be handy enough if you bucks are willing to source the lumber.

I assume O'Connor will on trial for attempted murder?
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!