Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ogshead on October 05, 2011, 06:29:26 PM

Maroon1... you only set this account up in the last week and your making a right arse out of yourself

The only one that is paying any attention to him is Armaghgael who seems to be on his wavelength.

I don't think he'll be hanging around here too long. I'd say he'll quickly get bored of it when people stop acknowledging him.

Maroon1

And i thought ogs lads were sound :D ;D

DearyMe

Is anyone tracking the progress of St.Galls, or is it a case of getting county final out of way first?

Would Cross be confident in Belfast?
Would Nab just be delighted to win county title?

Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DearyMe on October 06, 2011, 11:43:34 AM
Is anyone tracking the progress of St.Galls, or is it a case of getting county final out of way first?

Would Cross be confident in Belfast?
Would Nab just be delighted to win county title?

I don't think anyone can look past the Final.  ST Galls have won the Antrim championship and that won't make any odds to the Armagh championship.  Cross would have a fair idea what would face them if they had to play them and would be confident that they had what it takes to beat them.  Ballymacnab, I can't comment on but I am sure they have full confidence in there own abilities.

DearyMe

bcb - i take it you will go for your own club  for this one!

KNow very little about Ballymcnab (excuse my ignorance) - who would they have?

Is it a surprise they got to final?
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

brokencrossbar1

Ballymacnab are there very much on merit, they have McParland and Grugan as stand out players but they also have a group of tight working players who will have full confidence in their ability to win it.  We are obviously favourites but that will mean very little once the ball is thrown up.

thewanderer

AG is it true that Keiran Toner & Jason O neill are on the way to Australia for a year. Big loss for yous if true and Toner a big loss for Armagh

Armaghgael

Quote from: thewanderer on October 07, 2011, 03:58:45 PM
AG is it true that Keiran Toner & Jason O neill are on the way to Australia for a year. Big loss for yous if true and Toner a big loss for Armagh

Unfortunately it is
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Stevie Nicks

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 07, 2011, 04:13:53 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on October 07, 2011, 03:58:45 PM

Unfortunately it is

Jason is away to Singapore

BennyCake

Is the county final today or next Sunday?

Harpo

charlie stubbs

tones promoted to top tier after shanes lost to madden by 2.  eire og won junior 3-6 to 1-7 i think score was.  trouble in crowd after game sad to hear, great day for football in north armagh!

Tommo2

Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 09, 2011, 05:49:10 PM
tones promoted to top tier after shanes lost to madden by 2.  eire og won junior 3-6 to 1-7 i think score was.  trouble in crowd after game sad to hear, great day for football in north armagh!

Good to see Tyrone and killyclogher man Shane Treacy win a Junior champiosip today. Good player and killycloghers loss!!

Throw ball

Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 09, 2011, 05:49:10 PM

Trouble was during second half. Dealt with by stewards and culprits shown the exit gates. It is a long time since I saw such scenes at the Athletic Grounds.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!