The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harps true

Good to see you still have hair on your head after all these years!!! ::) and still thinking.

Harps true

Well done to our B squad today. A good win over our city rivals, when's final?

thewanderer

things must be bad on the player front when harps had to introduce a minor who is recuperating from a major knee injury and cant play mc rory cup football at the minute. he turned out last nite as well in the mick higgins final and had to retire injured with the knee problem. silly move and could have long term repercussions.

illdecide

Lads sorry to intrude but was just letting a few of you know about a big Christmas tournament (texas hold'em) i'm running on Tue 28 Dec in our clubrooms. Only £30 in and £2k is guranteed. I know a good few of you play in Armagh and if you're interested drop me a PM.

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on November 08, 2010, 08:48:15 AM
things must be bad on the player front when harps had to introduce a minor who is recuperating from a major knee injury and cant play mc rory cup football at the minute. he turned out last nite as well in the mick higgins final and had to retire injured with the knee problem. silly move and could have long term repercussions.
wanderer for someone in the know the player had been given the all clear few weeks ago,if he choses not to play mc rory thats his concern,also problem not the same as last time for the player,so before coming on to have a dig at the harps make sure you have checked your facts,a man in your position should be well aware of this!

thewanderer

hound i was told that he played b yesterday did he not!!!!!!!!!!!. it was not havin a dig but saying it was silly for the young player who is returning from injury. my eye sight mightin be great on a bad night but a few harps men also said it was a knee injury but maybe not. ps have to say both minor teams derserve great credit for the performance in the final on probually the hardest night for football iv seen in a long time. they must have nearly frozen out on the pitch.

Passing_Interest

Here wanderer........sometimes its very easy to have what you post on these discussion boards misinterpreted. Trawling through your previous posts I think you know that better than most. So I hope this is much clearer in meaning and intent than most of your ramblings..........would you ever f**k away off.
Nothing but the same old story.........

thewanderer

passing i didnt see u at the agm last so would u ever f--k off. its an open forum and everyone is entitled to ask questions and form opions. close the thread if u cant or dont want comments u clown.

Harps true

Here AGM another joke, shambles corner topic this morning. What's the story? When is the committee going to have a good look at it's make up and start treating the people that put them there with respect. Would we be not better putting Duffy's circus in charge and put clown suits on our top brass :o

Passing_Interest

Of course you didn't see me.....I was at the Under 10s training in St. Patricks PS like every Tuesday night between 7:30 and 8:30. You are welcome to come down any night to impart some of your wisdom and maybe contribute something positive for a change. Well ?
Nothing but the same old story.........

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: Harps true on November 10, 2010, 07:02:49 PM
Here AGM another joke, shambles corner topic this morning. What's the story? When is the committee going to have a good look at it's make up and start treating the people that put them there with respect. Would we be not better putting Duffy's circus in charge and put clown suits on our top brass :o

Maybe if you learnt to spell the word 'hear' then you might be demanding of a bit of respect!!   :D

Idot!!   ::)

Harps true

Read it. Here. It's my starting point. You must be one of the clowns, maybe Coco? So really Tom Duffy's Circus has arrived from what I heard yesterday!!!

hound of ulster

Quote from: Harps true on November 10, 2010, 07:02:49 PM
the people that put them there were at the agm on tuesday night,maybe your time would have been better put in if you went to it and aired your grievances in public,obviously you dont have the BALLS for that,another mouth piece that wants to stand at shambles corner and talk shite and listen to hear say!its easy to hided behind a computer screen,if you have problems why werent you at agm-as ive said,probably not even a paid up member you w**k

Harps true

Hound don't know what your talking about. Paid up member a long time. Weather you like it or not, the Harps thread is a open discussion board unlike the AGM were I'm told the Mc Coy saga was " can we carry this debate on in private". What to f..k is open about that you Brain dead  puppet. By the way I have little problems, puppet!!!

hound of ulster

It never ceases to amaze me how people can find the time to complain about the club on this thread,but cant find the time to do attend the Agm, How you can think that 2 sets of individuals sitting round a table discussing a problem that concerns THEM, is somehow wrong is beyond me, Maybe the club should hold all its meeting at the Shambles corner so that way you wouldnt even have to go to the club,but still get your fix of gossip and tittletattle, Maybe u could put a motion at next year A.g.M{oops forgot to busy} and lastly i sure this thread was started to discuss football and football issues in a positive way not air the Harps private business in public.