The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skiddybadoo

Notice:

The All County B League Final between Harps and Dromintee will take place this Saturday (13 November) in Dromintee.  Throw-in is at 2.00pm.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: hound of ulster on November 11, 2010, 10:39:46 AM
Quote from: Harps true on November 10, 2010, 07:02:49 PM
Here AGM another joke, shambles corner topic this morning. What's the story? When is the committee going to have a good look at it's make up and start treating the people that put them there with respect. Would we be not better putting Duffy's circus in charge and put clown suits on our top brass :o
the people that put them there were at the agm on tuesday night,maybe your time would have been better put in if you went to it and aired your grievances in public,obviously you dont have the BALLS for that,another mouth piece that wants to stand at shambles corner and talk shite and listen to hear say!its easy to hided behind a computer screen,if you have problems why werent you at agm-as ive said,probably not even a paid up member you w**k

Hound - I'm entirely sympathetic with the sentiments you have expressed above. The bottom line though is that Harps true is on here to embarrass the Club, and I would ask that you, and indeed any other Harps members, do not respond (as I unfortunately did  :-[) to his goading.

By the way - speaking of the AGM, congratulations to one of the Harps' all time greats, John Kearney, who became President on Tuesday night. A fitting tribute to a true Harps man.    ;)

hound of ulster

Of Course your correct Rufus, I should know better than be drawn into this type of debate, with a moron{sorry there i go again}  Harps True, if ever a name was less apporpriate i have yet to come across it,

Harps true

Hound me to, but at times we cause so much controversy by rubbing people up the wrong way. If I had my way this thread would not exist, but sometimes discussion is good even if one doesn't  like it!! Anyway hope we get a good result on Saturday. That's what the club is about "football". Every club has it's fair share of controversy. As far Rufus once again you show your openness and transparency, yes do what the ostrich does bury it's head in the sand, go join the circus. Glad to hear that John Kearney has being elected as President a true gentleman and great ambassador for the club.

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on November 10, 2010, 12:24:06 PM
passing i didnt see u at the agm last so would u ever f--k off. its an open forum and everyone is entitled to ask questions and form opions. close the thread if u cant or dont want comments u clown.

I was wondering who that was who submitted a motion regarding the use of undersized illegal pitches  :o :o

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: Harps true on November 11, 2010, 08:47:16 AM
Read it. Here. It's my starting point. You must be one of the clowns, maybe Coco? So really Tom Duffy's Circus has arrived from what I heard yesterday!!!

Ah its your punctuation then that belongs to kindergarten!!

At least the spelling is alright .......oh, hold on now...

Quote from: Harps true on November 11, 2010, 12:18:26 PM
Hound don't know what your talking about. Paid up member a long time. Weather you like it or not, the Harps thread is a open discussion board unlike the AGM were I'm told the Mc Coy saga was " can we carry this debate on in private". What to f..k is open about that you Brain dead  puppet. By the way I have little problems, puppet!!!

:D :D tops!!! Who'd have tought it - Frank Spencer a member of our club!!!     :D

Erwin Rommel

respect - i demand respect!   ;D

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Harps true

Erwin keep taking the yellow one's and you will come round some day!!! :P Fcuksake well said. Lads hope you's bring success to the club tomorrow

Rufus T Firefly

Got you now. Why on this public forum?

Harps true

What you mean, "I've got you now". Fail to get your point!!

Rufus T Firefly

Why would you write the things you are writing here on this public forum?

Harps true

Still lost, is it not an open discussion thread? Freedom of speech my friend is surely one of lifes great gifts. Time to go and visit mama and papa.

Rufus T Firefly

This is an open forum - yes.

People are allowed to discuss whatever they want - yes.

You have exercised that right - yes. That is not in dispute.

You have though again failed to answer my question. Why do you feel the need to write what you have written on this public forum?

Harps true

Cause it's an open forum and the matters that have being written about are live day to day issues. As I've said in previous post "not all that one reads, one likes". Remember being at university and an old lecturer in debate huffed when debate wasn't what he wanted to hear. Hope this clears up the confussion.