Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

Thanks Boycey.

One other question that came into my head......

Can you add your Real Debrid account to any of the IPTV services on the zGemma?

123movies seems to have gone dead on the IPTV the last week or so; hence my wondering how to get good sources on the IPTV as it is more convenient than Kodi for me

laoislad

Kodi 17 is pretty slick. Takes a bit of getting used to but I like it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2017, 09:22:25 AM
Kodi 17 is pretty slick. Takes a bit of getting used to but I like it.

Have had it on my phone for a while. Like it a lot.

Boycey

Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 16, 2017, 09:03:47 AM
Thanks Boycey.

One other question that came into my head......

Can you add your Real Debrid account to any of the IPTV services on the zGemma?

123movies seems to have gone dead on the IPTV the last week or so; hence my wondering how to get good sources on the IPTV as it is more convenient than Kodi for me

I don't know but would doubt it, I had to go into Exodus setting to add real-Debrid account details and don't see where you would do that with the iptv? There's an add on installed on my zGemma which claims to remove services that aren't working, try updating that if ur not using it currently.

I completely stopped using zGemma for streaming since I got the real Debrid account. I fished out an old fire stick I'd given up on and put it in a spare hdmi slot on tv. Exodus works brilliantly on it, live stuff from Sportsmania it still struggles with.

Boycey

No problems yesterday anyways..

Boycey

There are big changes on Sportsmania today, worth checking its working for you now and save you farting around with it when you are looking to watch a game...

QuoteUPDATE:
Ok so we are going to go with the domain switch,
New domain name is http://sportsmania.rocks,
ANYTHING you see with http://sportsmania.eu will no longer be us,
Now here's where we need your help guys.
If you were brought here by lets say a forum, Facebook page, Twitter, club chat site etc etc etc then help us out by telling them the new domain and also here's what now is going to be a long day for myself and the staff:
We are gonna need to do the following:
1) Update the Kodi addons (first on my list)
2) Update the apps
3) Update the sites urls
So while we do this if you can help us so we can do everything a lot quicker then that be great.
Otherwise sit tight we are going as fast as we can ok guys wont be more than a couple hours.
A bulk email will be sent out in the next hour or 2 guys letting you all know about the domain change as well guys so when you receive it let me know on this thread.

AZOffaly

Switching domain because of being blocked?

lurganblue

assuming that this has no impact on sportsnationHD

Boycey

AZ - He says no its not because of being blocked

Lurganblue - I'm not sure mate, if sportsnationHD ends in .eu I'd suspect it is affected.

JPGJOHNNYG

sportsnation seems fine

heffo

Anyone having issues with Exodus?

All shows/movies are buffering for me for the last few days - boxes connected by cable with a 30Mbit connection..

laoislad

Quote from: heffo on March 30, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

All shows/movies are buffering for me for the last few days - boxes connected by cable with a 30Mbit connection..
Yup mine is giving me trouble with a 300mbps wired connection!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heffo

Quote from: laoislad on March 30, 2017, 07:36:39 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 30, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

Yup mine is giving me trouble with a 300mbps wired connection!!

Any other add-on alternatives??

AZOffaly

Mine too. I was getting thick because I've just put in homeplugs because I was so happy with it. Started watching stuff using showbox now.

Boycey

I've seen chat about it on other forums, I pay the few quid extra for real-debrid with my Exodus and those links are working fine..