Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Can it be uploaded to a Firestick as well?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

lurganblue

BenDover

Quote from: Boycey on March 01, 2017, 08:37:30 AM
Quote from: BenDover on March 01, 2017, 08:25:31 AM
Quote from: Boycey on February 28, 2017, 04:29:05 PM
They are a budget one like the one you use, they are the only one I'm familiar with and the one I see most often coming up on ads in Facebook and the like. If ur happy with the one ur using get another one of them as u will be familiar with it?

I think nvidea shields are supposed to be the best but I'd be fcuked if I pay over 200 quid for one. A few on here have highly recommended the firetv before as a good box, they are about £80 and I think u still have to sideload Kodi onto it
Sideloading Kodi onto a Firestick is fairly straightforward and can be done all through the Firestick just follow the guide on here https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/
I was able to get Kodi onto my firestick without sideloading did the whole thing through an app called ES File Explorer and following instructions from SEOMichael really handy and pain free.
Yeah I've done it before, it is a pain in the hole though to have to side load anything...

Boycey

Guys anyone interested in a zGemma h2s, new and fully ready to go, including a 32gb flash drive for recording. I got it for a friend of mine whos now changed his mind. I'm looking €150 which just covers what it costs me..

trueblue1234

Hi Boycey,

What would I need along with the box? Do I need to have a satellite up already? I'm moving to a new house and would be keen to get one but haven't got a satellite up.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Boycey

Yeah would need satellite and internet...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on March 03, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

I have Satellite, but I've just got Sky Q in. When this contract runs out I might look into this.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

The main guy behind Sportsmania has said on his Facebook group that it's virtually impossible for them to do this. If they ban a domain name, Sportsmania just open a new one and point everybody st that.

gallsman

Decided to give Real Debrid a go. Great yoke altogether.

straightred

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 03, 2017, 05:47:18 PM
Quote from: Boycey on March 03, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

I have Satellite, but I've just got Sky Q in. When this contract runs out I might look into this.

I had multiscreen with sky so I cancelled and put in a zgemma to see how it would work out. Delighted with it - the odd time it does freeze for a few seconds (even with a hardwired BB connection) but that's a small price to pay

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on March 10, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
Decided to give Real Debrid a go. Great yoke altogether.

Yeah, signed up a couple of weeks ago, the difference in the links is incredible. I added a trakt account at the same time which is great for keeping the stuff you follow easy to find.

Smokin Joe

Boycey, re the "crackdown" on 3pm games......

As a SportsMania subscriber do you think that I will need a VPN to view the games or will SportsMania take care of that so I don't have to worry about it?

Boycey

Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 16, 2017, 07:23:21 AM
Boycey, re the "crackdown" on 3pm games......

As a SportsMania subscriber do you think that I will need a VPN to view the games or will SportsMania take care of that so I don't have to worry about it?

Here's what the guy running Sportsmania says on his page

QuoteRight this is my 1 and only post about this guys so please refrain from making new ones.
Yes i've seen the news "S*y have permission to try to take down streaming devices,
Will this affect any of the services i run?
No not in the slightest,
As i have said in the past i already have about 10 backup plans.
So hypothetically lets say something on SM/SNHD/UM was blocked  what would be the downtime?
Honest answer: about 5 minutes.

Why not longer than 5 minutes? well if i told everyone then it wouldn't be a plan would it but you guys have trusted me for coming up now 5 years and we are still here so stop worrying if there is anything that concerns me you guys will be the 1st to hear it.

Now enjoy the service you pay for and stop worrying and leave that to me and if i'm not worrying neither should you!

A few FAQ answered:

Q) If you do get blocked will i need to do anything?
A) Only thing you will have to do is update your addons / apps and if you have bookmarked our site then unbookmark it and follow the instructions we set.

Q) How likely is this going to happen?
A) Unlikely

Q) Will i need a VPN?
A) No

Now i hope this puts it to bed guys and you all stop worrying as thats what you pay me for ;) so just sit back and enjoy.