would you drive a 'provo'

Started by lawnseed, March 04, 2013, 11:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

that car is a powerful looking vehicle, a mate has a brand new Kia Spectra, it is fully loaded and sports heated and cooling seats, it is a fantistic looking yoke and oh, by the way, Kia give you a 6 year, 100,000 mile warranty, the best in the country!

Interesting to note Laois, both cars get rave reviews, so much for your theory that Kia's are shite!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

armaghniac

How many Shergars under the bonnet?

No problem with performance, I believe it goes like a rocket..
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 08:36:01 PM
that car is a powerful looking vehicle, a mate has a brand new Kia Spectra, it is fully loaded and sports heated and cooling seats, it is a fantistic looking yoke and oh, by the way, Kia give you a 6 year, 100,000 mile warranty, the best in the country!

Interesting to note Laois, both cars get rave reviews, so much for your theory that Kia's are shite!
It's laoislad to you.
Show me where I said they were shite?
I'm sure they are grand little reliable cars.
As someone else said they are a cheap way of having a new car if that's important to you.
I personally wouldn't buy one. If you are happy to have one good on ya, I don't really care.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rossfan

Apostrophe FFS  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on March 05, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

Apostrophe FFS  >:(

I don't give two shites about apostrophes and neither should you, I am sure you have more to worry about as do I.

stew

Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2013, 12:16:39 AM
Wouldn't drive a Kia no matter what the model was called.

That would infer they are shite would it not?

By the way all, they are not cheap any longer, at least over here, they are tremendously reliable vehicles and are a pleasure to drive.

Have you ever taken the time to drive one?

laoislad

Stew go away and annoy someone else.

stew

laoislad

Take it what ever way you want. Now go and take a drive in your Kia.

Orior

Gregory Campbell must be feeling pleased with himself tonight having got Kia to change the name of the vehicle in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21678741

But can I buy a Provo in the free state?

Of course Gregory has not been writing to the R&A about the rules of golf, which inlcudes "hitting a provisional"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

All of a Sludden

Quicker than you can say "not a bullet, not an ounce" the Kia has been decommissioned.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

stew

Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2013, 09:44:29 PM

Two reasons why I can't, it's in Minneapolis and my license is suspended!

dillinger

Ah! But would it carry a ton of explosives?

The Boy Wonder

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 11:16:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2013, 09:44:29 PM

Two reasons why I can't, it's in Minneapolis and my license is suspended!

Story bud ?  You not a law abiding citizen over there ?

nrico2006

Heard about Campbell and his friends on the radio this morning.  The elected representatives in this Country are a joke, all the majority of them (DUP especially) seem to actually do is too comment on trivial issues that are of no real importance/significance to most people.  Its the car name this week that is resulting in Gregory putting forward motions etc etc, last week it was about a footballer tweeting in a country of which he has no jurisdiction to talk about, what next week.  Why don't scumbags like him and the rest get together and try and put forward legislation or motions to improve or fix the issues that are affecting real people such as oil/petrol/electric/gas prices, healthcare etc.  I heard a term the other day, think it was 'secterian politicics'.  That is all our politicians seem to be interested in, point scoring against one another or going on and on about historical issues.  Imagine how embarassing it would be for someone from outside this country to watch say for example the Nolan show and listen to politicians arguing over flags etc and whatever other insignificant topics they rant about.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'