would you ever vote DUP?

Started by lawnseed, June 24, 2011, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

heartened by the recent poll that showed that only 16% of catholics would want a united ireland the dup have launched a campaign aimed at catholic voters. what would they need to do to attract your vote?

incidentally what a damning indictment of the fine gael/labour/fianna fail/green administrations that have turned an aspiration/dream of Irish nationalists in their millions throughout the world into what many would now turn their backs on. history IMO will not look kindly on most of the "leaders" elected in the 26 since independence. doubtful if there was a patriot amongst them all.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

andoireabu

change their stance on a United Ireland! :D
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

I can't imagine there is a Catholic in the north (*apart from Rory McIlroy) that would vote for them. If there is I wouldn't want to meet them.

*A joke

Farrandeelin

Quote from: lawnseed on June 24, 2011, 08:44:02 PM
heartened by the recent poll that showed that only 16% of catholics would want a united ireland the dup have launched a campaign aimed at catholic voters. what would they need to do to attract your vote?

incidentally what a damning indictment of the fine gael/labour/fianna fail/green administrations that have turned an aspiration/dream of Irish nationalists in their millions throughout the world into what many would now turn their backs on. history IMO will not look kindly on most of the "leaders" elected in the 26 since independence. doubtful if there was a patriot amongst them all.

You're probably right about the last paragraph. Sean Lemass would have been the best of the leaders since independence imo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hoof Hearted

Not a f**king mission, not if i was drawing my last breath and it was to save my life.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 24, 2011, 09:58:40 PM
Not a f**king mission, not if i was drawing my last breath and it was to save my life.
No, then?  :D

DoireGael

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

DoireGael

Not sure he's a Dido fan, can I go to jail for saying that?

This one cracks me up from a few years ago

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/7775976.stm

Tony Baloney

You couldn't say anything bad enough about Campbell.

randomtask

really how can this man hold such a high position within government. what a d**khead

Forever Green

Better watch out, Gregory could be lurking about on this website waiting to report someone

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on June 24, 2011, 08:44:02 PM

Perhaps its just an indictment of Sinn Féin for being such knobcheese.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.