longballin

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 10:33:39 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 10:26:25 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 27, 2016, 10:16:58 AM
Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 09:59:36 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 26, 2016, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 26, 2016, 04:05:07 PM
Ask LocalExpert who BR is?? I'm sure people from Coalisland have "discussed" the incident, if it happened or not!!

I didn't see any Coalisland supporter punch any killyclogher player surely if this did happen police would have been involved no?

Now you're being silly. If Leo had turned on BR he'd of sh*t himself and not for first time...

Considering the FACT that BR spent most of the weekend gloating about what he done until a genuine Blue man(IMO) asked him what the F did he think he was at he wasn't long leaving the premises.

How am I being silly? i never mentioned leo meenan turning on anyone.
so by gloating what exactly did he say/do?

your comment about the police was daft... a lot of people dont run to the police..

i asked a question if it was so serious as some people here maintained why would they not be involved.  the fact they arent means there obviously wasn't anything to answer to.  "alot of people don't run to the police" is a daft comment.  in my opinion if someone assaults another person on the field it should be no different to outside clubland/sallys or wherever at the weekend.  if you think otherwise we'll have to agree to disagree.

There wasnt much force to it a slap but shouldnt have happened. Leo is a bigger man than running to the police over that.

Localexpert

Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 11:57:15 AM
Ask LocalExpert who BR is?? I'm sure people from Coalisland have "discussed" the incident, if it happened or not!!

I didn't see any Coalisland supporter punch any killyclogher player surely if this did happen police would have been involved no?

Now you're being silly. If Leo had turned on BR he'd of sh*t himself and not for first time...

Considering the FACT that BR spent most of the weekend gloating about what he done until a genuine Blue man(IMO) asked him what the F did he think he was at he wasn't long leaving the premises.

your comment about the police was daft... a lot of people dont run to the police..

i asked a question if it was so serious as some people here maintained why would they not be involved.  the fact they arent means there obviously wasn't anything to answer to.  "alot of people don't run to the police" is a daft comment.  in my opinion if someone assaults another person on the field it should be no different to outside clubland/sallys or wherever at the weekend.  if you think otherwise we'll have to agree to disagree.

There wasnt much force to it a slap but shouldnt have happened. Leo is a bigger man than running to the police over that.

you're obviously not understanding what i'm saying so I'll explain.  since the game posters were saying it was a punch etc and made it seem really bad.  I said I never saw anyone punch a Killyclogher player and if there was such a serious attack why have police not been involved.  You have now explained that it was a slap without much force to it.  Obviously that is alot different than a punch so of course he wouldn't involve police over that so we are in agreement.

my point all along was that it obviously wasn't that serious of an incident.

however on your point of not going to the police do you mean under any circumstances?
eg what if he or anyone else had their jaw broken on the field of play from the dirtiest of dirty punches from behind by a player? 

Helpline

Brian Rafferty! he'd have a sore face today if Leo Meenan hadn't a fence between them.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

square_ball

So what you're saying is it's ok for trampy supporters to hit players taking a sideline kick as long as there wasn't that much force in it?

longballin

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 12:23:12 PM

you're obviously not understanding what i'm saying so I'll explain.  since the game posters were saying it was a punch etc and made it seem really bad.  I said I never saw anyone punch a Killyclogher player and if there was such a serious attack why have police not been involved.  You have now explained that it was a slap without much force to it.  Obviously that is alot different than a punch so of course he wouldn't involve police over that so we are in agreement.

however on your point of not going to the police do you mean under any circumstances?
eg what if he or anyone else had their jaw broken on the field of play from the dirtiest of dirty punches from behind by a player?

what is serious is a supporter having a go at a player... not on. Should be dealt with. As for should someone go to the cops if... that debate could drag out forever.

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 12:23:12 PM

So is that an admission that you perhaps "heard" it happened, although you didn't see it??

Might not be a "serious" incident but if it did happen its a darn right disgrace from BR and he has brought shame to Coalisland GAA

Tyrone Gaa

Its up to the Fianna club to deal with this matter internally, or if it has been brought to the attention of the CB then a 52 week ban should be issued (minimum).  Nothing is gonna be resolved here.  Its accepted by most that this unfortunate incident happened.  The fella obviously has some sort of mental health issue to do this in the 1st place.
Living the dream!!!

Helpline

Heard someone say that the 'brave' Rafferty was seen running like Forrest Gump down the Gortin Road heading towards the 'island just before the security gates leading onto the pitch was opened.

tothetop03

Localexpert must be BR if not he must think like him, if you don't think like him you would have been saying what every single Coalisland supporter I have met from Friday night has said that is disgusting and should not have happened very simple..Thats my last word on it...

Tyrone Gaa

I know some excellent Coalisland supporters, all top men.  I wasn't aware of this incident until I heard about it on this forum.  It is unfortunate but there are lunatics in every club.  I don't know of many clubs without them.  Its how the incident is dealt with marks the reputation of the club that's why now this incident is in the public arena that Coalisland or Tyrone will take the necessary action against this member.
Living the dream!!!

Helpline

Just read an article their in the Tyrone Times, 'Man bitten and 'bottled' in Coalisland'. Was wondering would a fence around the village restrict this from happening again as the cowards could be kept public 'housed' in.

Localexpert

Quote from: square_ball on October 27, 2016, 12:33:50 PM
So what you're saying is it's ok for trampy supporters to hit players taking a sideline kick as long as there wasn't that much force in it?

NO!!! I didn't once say that.  Do you always jump to conclusions?

WT4E

Quote from: EastTyrone on October 27, 2016, 08:38:24 AM
Quote from: WT4E on October 26, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Wheres East Tyrone at these days? The poster not the place  :P

Hiding

Ah come out and play - we talk about how we both got hammered in the championship! :L

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Helpline on October 27, 2016, 01:37:33 PM
Just read an article their in the Tyrone Times, 'Man bitten and 'bottled' in Coalisland'. Was wondering would a fence around the village restrict this from happening again as the cowards could be kept public 'housed' in.

Helpline not really sure that comment belongs in a local GAA discussion board.  This is more your personal towards an area.
Living the dream!!!

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 27, 2016, 12:51:05 PM
Localexpert must be BR if not he must think like him, if you don't think like him you would have been saying what every single Coalisland supporter I have met from Friday night has said that is disgusting and should not have happened very simple..Thats my last word on it...

How can I make a judgement on something I didn't see?  I'm sure you will agree there have been conflicting reports from forceful punch to not that much force slap.  What I meant by not that serious was in terms of force obviously if there was any contact between supporter and player it cannot be condoned and shouldn't have happened.  I'm sure he regrets it himself .... if it happened.... but again I didn't see it....