Not kosher

Started by magickingdom, July 24, 2010, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I know a Jewish lad who doesn't support Israel and he doesn't support the Palestinians either, yet he has been told he is not a real Jew because he dosn't blindly follow the policies of Israel.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rav67

Hedley Lamarr

Is it any wonder the ME is a crazy place....after all they are all descended from the same people...as are we :-[
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Niall Quinn

18 month prison term for telling lies to get sex - we're gonna need more prisons.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Arthur_Friend

She thought he was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious relationship so she had sex with him in a nearby deserted building. Hmmm.....

Capt Pat

Sounds like she had casual sex and then changed her mind. It is so bad it sounds like a made up story. His lawyer is even called Aladdin.

muppet

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 24, 2010, 01:25:55 PM
I know a Jewish lad who doesn't support Israel and he doesn't support the Palestinians either, yet he has been told he is not a real Jew because he dosn't blindly follow the policies of Israel.

Do they call him a West (Bank) Brit?
MWWSI 2017

Doogie Browser

If that was the case we would all be behind bars over here!  A wee porky pie always helped when trying to get your wicked way.
Reminds me of the time Rodney met Cassandra for the first time  :D

deiseach

This case is even worse than the matter-of-fact reports are saying. An Israeli reader sent this to Andew Sullivan's blog:

QuoteA point which is rarely mentioned in the coverage of the "rape by deception" case - either by Israeli or foreign media - is that the case started out as a regular rape case. The woman claimed she was forcibly raped by Kashour. Once on the stand, however, the defense demolished her story and she admitted she lied and that they had consensual sex. She admitted that after learning Kashour lied to her, she felt humiliated and went to the police. It was at that point the prosecution came up with the plea bargain. A normal court would have just acquitted Kashour, but this court decided to convict.

Several further points:

1. If the woman had told the true story to the police in the first place, there would have been no trial, not to mention any conviction.

2. Kashour has no earlier convictions. In another "rape by deception"" case, which involved a lesbian masquerading as a man in order to have sex with women, she received only six months of suspended sentence. Kashour got 18 months of incarceration.

3. One of the three judges is Moshe Drori, who was embroiled in a scandal last year, when he refused to convict a very well connected yeshiva boy who admitted - and was filmed - running over a security guard with his vehicle. The security guard was an Ethiopian woman. Drori, a Jewish Orthodox, forced the guard to accept the apology of the yeshiva boy, and then invoked a judgment by 12th century scholar Maimonides (I shit you not), which says once an apology is accepted by the victim, the case is closed. And he closed the case. He is apparently a Maimonidas affectionado. The case was overturned in the Supreme Court, and this schtick cost Drori his chance at becoming a Supreme Court justice. Let's say that a non-Jew masquerading as a Jew won't stand much of a chance in the court of Judge Drori.

pintsofguinness

QuoteIt was at that point the prosecution came up with the plea bargain.
What plea bargain? she hadn't been raped, she admitted she hadn't been raped - why did the defence accept anything less than an acquittal?
It doesnt make sense.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

I once successfully played the part of the rugby playing Protestant. No harm done.

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 26, 2010, 07:51:10 PM
I once successfully played the part of the rugby playing Protestant. No harm done.

Hope you got the put in, going forward! ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

deiseach

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 26, 2010, 07:51:10 PM

Reminds me of the anonymous quip saying that what Fianna Fail needed in Dun Laoghaire was a handsome, Protestant, rugby-playing doctor and what they got was Martin O'Donoghue

Cannonball

Unbelievable apart from the fact it's just one more injustice in the part of the world.
Do you believe in God?......I don't understand the question.