Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Mourinho deserves alot more flak than he's actually getting.  That performance during the week in Europe was abysmal. 

BennyCake

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 01, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
The 4 points dropped in the last two games against poor sides in Southampton and Crystal Palace is enough to get sacked. Smalling and Lindelof out injured i know but what manager in the right mind would start Matic,McTominay,Fellaini all six footers and very slow players in the same starting line up and keep them on all game?

Pogba was at his worst again today and Lukaku injuring himself from tripping on ball was pure banter stuff.

I'd have thought that would have helped Jose's cause.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: BennyCake on December 01, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 01, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
The 4 points dropped in the last two games against poor sides in Southampton and Crystal Palace is enough to get sacked. Smalling and Lindelof out injured i know but what manager in the right mind would start Matic,McTominay,Fellaini all six footers and very slow players in the same starting line up and keep them on all game?

Pogba was at his worst again today and Lukaku injuring himself from tripping on ball was pure banter stuff.

I’d have thought that would have helped Jose’s cause.
The ever present Matic missing a few games would have helped him. Lindelof was in decent form before injury.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 01, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
Quote from: stiffler on December 01, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
Not one post in this thread today shows how bad the current situation is.
There will be no shortage of them(United fans) posting on the Liverpool thread if they lose to Everton tomorrow.

I think they'll wait till the Napoli game before going onto the Liverpool thread
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

There will be no shortage of them(United fans) posting on the Liverpool thread if they lose to Everton tomorrow.

But you won't lose to Everton. You're gonna be win the league this year, remember?

BennyCake

They're idiots then. As are Liverpool fans who do the same on the United thread.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 02, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

But you won't lose to Everton. You're gonna be win the league this year, remember?

Are you telling us there is a chance?

Maroon Manc

Mourinho looks like he's desperate to be put out of his misery, team selection and subs the last 3 games have made no sense. Pogba again a joke, another disgraceful performance and Lukaku not much better.

United desperate for a director of football, means replacing the manager doesn't cause as much upheaval.

As for the man who many want as the next United manager Pochettino once again his team manage to lose a big match after been in control; This happens time and time again.

Geoff Tipps

Not beating United was the last straw for the Southampton board  ;D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 03, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

To be fair they've only conceded 3 more goals than United this season

J70

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 03, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

;D

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 03, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Jose Mourinho Shows Curious Honesty In Writing Off United's Season

https://www.balls.ie/football/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-402125?fbclid=IwAR3mHFxQmAbASvYMzkQxsmnF0ygPv9juri1cxVfaiXWcjQifK62_TInOmDw

From saying before the Crystal Palace game that United would by top four by the end of this year to now a miracle needed to finish 4th. No doubt he's asking to get sacked but i don't think the business men running the club will play ball just yet.

From the Bunker

United all time record v Reading

W: 13
D: 7
L: 1

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 03, 2018, 09:48:40 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 03, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Jose Mourinho Shows Curious Honesty In Writing Off United's Season

https://www.balls.ie/football/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-402125?fbclid=IwAR3mHFxQmAbASvYMzkQxsmnF0ygPv9juri1cxVfaiXWcjQifK62_TInOmDw

From saying before the Crystal Palace game that United would by top four by the end of this year to now a miracle needed to finish 4th. No doubt he's asking to get sacked but i don't think the business men running the club will play ball just yet.

If he's still in a job by January he'll be saying top 8 is the goal  ;D