Eurovision final here we come!!

Started by rrhf, May 08, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Itchy on May 17, 2019, 08:56:05 AM
Didn't watch it, if you did you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I happened to flip it over just as they were showing a review of each song. I had to mute it. It hurt my ears. Terrible noise.

seafoid

Which is worse ?

1. Eurovision
2  Rose of Tralee
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Itchy on May 17, 2019, 08:56:05 AM
Didn't watch it, if you did you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Totally agree. Great to see we got what we deserved
Careful now

mouview

Quote from: seafoid on May 17, 2019, 10:52:21 AM
Which is worse ?

1. Eurovision
2  Rose of Tralee

At Your Service with the Brennan boys.

BennyCake

Which is worse ?

1. Eurovision
2  Rose of Tralee

Definitely Eurovision

Captain Obvious

Quote from: mouview on May 17, 2019, 01:00:26 PM
Which is worse ?

1. Eurovision
2  Rose of Tralee

At Your Service with the Brennan boys.

The Ray Darcy show.

weareros

Didn't watch. But when heard that song awhile back, it was a shocking attempt to ape crap American pop/country crossover. Irrespective of the political implications, the committee at RTE who foisted that on our eardrums should be named and shamed. Some wit on hearing that the Americans were using Westlife music to torture prisoners commented that RTE have been doing the very same thing to the Irish public for years.

Hardy

Which is worse ?

1. Eurovision
2  Rose of Tralee

The Israelis don't use the Rose of Tralee as a propaganda vehicle. So I suppose it's the Eurovision.

BennyCake

The Icelandic act held up Palestine flags after their vote was announced. It did not go down well in the arena. Fair play, Iceland.

Main Street

Turgid stuff, except for the Icelanders.

Capt Pat

The Icelanics were mad. Still did a good deed by holding up the Palestine flags.

Some finish to the voting with both North Macedonia and Sweden flopping in the public vote. The Netherlands winning out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2019, 12:01:47 AM
The Icelandic act held up Palestine flags after their vote was announced. It did not go down well in the arena. Fair play, Iceland.

Brilliant caught that there as I turn over from watching film, fair fcuks to them ! Went down like a lead balloon. Bookies favourite won. Brit's cane last as usual seems to be a farce all the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didn't give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2019, 12:17:29 AM
It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didn't give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

I hope they had a fast car ready
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 19, 2019, 12:48:54 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2019, 12:17:29 AM

I hope they had a fast car ready

Yes, it takes balls to do what they did!