1-30pm

Thurles Sarsfields v Loughmore Castleiney   beo
3-15pm

johnnycool

Quote from: drici on November 08, 2021, 08:59:54 AM
Dia Domhnaigh 14 - 11 - 2021

Thurles Sarsfields v Loughmore Castleiney   beo
3-15pm

The Mahers vrs the McGraths Battle royale..

Get that Kilkenny ref over to Thurles and let them at it..  ;D

rodney trotter

2 Cork football Semis live on the Irish Examiner via Youtube https://t.co/NT9OUr30n4?amp=1

Wildweasel74

G that's an awful colour clash for TV with the sun shinning in the bck ground

Cunny Funt

Maybe they'll improve 2nd half but Corofin have showed nothing in that 1st half as to why they are favourites for the Connacht and All Ireland championships.

quit yo jibbajabba

The Corofin goalies no Rory Beggan thats for sure...

Duine Eile

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 14, 2021, 02:10:16 PM
Maybe they'll improve 2nd half but Corofin have showed nothing in that 1st half as to why they are favourites for the Connacht and All Ireland championships.

Corofin weren't really even favourites for today's game locally so I think that's lazy on behalf of those who decide those odds! MM much the better team today and in fact reminded me of the way Corofin won many of their games in previous years. Fair play to them, they're a long time waiting for this one and have come close many times. This corofin team is definitely in transition, no Gary
Sice, Ian Burke today and Mike Farragher didn't get much game time. No doubt they made hay while they had the players but still will be there or thereabouts with the young talent they have coming through.

Tatler Jack

Quote from: rodney trotter on November 14, 2021, 01:12:50 PM
2 Cork football Semis live on the Irish Examiner via Youtube https://t.co/NT9OUr30n4?amp=1

Great finish to the Barrs v Castlehaven game. Barrs win 5-4:on penalties after extra time. Barrs goalie John Kerins son of the late John made a brilliant save and then scored the final penalty. Entertaining stuff all round.

Clonakilty surprise winners of the other semi.

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: Duine Eile on November 14, 2021, 05:24:51 PM

Corofin weren't really even favourites for today's game locally so I think that's lazy on behalf of those who decide those odds! MM much the better team today and in fact reminded me of the way Corofin won many of their games in previous years. Fair play to them, they're a long time waiting for this one and have come close many times. This corofin team is definitely in transition, no Gary
Sice, Ian Burke today and Mike Farragher didn't get much game time. No doubt they made hay while they had the players but still will be there or thereabouts with the young talent they have coming through.
M/M worth every point of their winning margin and more, dominated the match for long periods. Corofin midfield which has been such a huge part of their incredible run was destroyed and Power had nowhere to go with kickouts in the first half, excellent game planning and execution from M/M.
Interesting to see how many of the winning team will be involved with the county, I'm a huge fan of John Daly, unless he's injured again it will be inexplicable if he's not CHB for Galway next year. Awful shame his brother hasn't a bit more pace, it's clearly held him back making it at IC level, he's fantastic at club level though.

twohands!!!

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on November 14, 2021, 06:26:55 PM
Quote from: Duine Eile on November 14, 2021, 05:24:51 PM

M/M worth every point of their winning margin and more, dominated the match for long periods. Corofin midfield which has been such a huge part of their incredible run was destroyed and Power had nowhere to go with kickouts in the first half, excellent game planning and execution from M/M.
Interesting to see how many of the winning team will be involved with the county, I'm a huge fan of John Daly, unless he's injured again it will be inexplicable if he's not CHB for Galway next year. Awful shame his brother hasn't a bit more pace, it's clearly held him back making it at IC level, he's fantastic at club level though.

I thought Corofin looked like a team with little to no hunger about them especially in the first half.
The key period was the first 20 minutes when MM went 7 points to 1 up. This 6 point difference ended up being the winning margin.
Around this stage TG4 put up the scoring opportunities stats and MM were 7 from 9 while Corofin were 1 from 1.
Later on in the second half Corofin were 4 from 4 in terms of scoring opportunities.
Pretty much all of the Corofin players were 2nd best on the day - was there any Corofin player who did better than his opponent?
Corofin were below par today but MM did a very good job of taking advantage of it.
If anyone was due to get a win over Corofin it was surely them.

Milltown Row2

Why didn't the Tipp hurling final not go to extra time?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 07:00:04 PM

Dublin final had extra time last night I presume it's up to each county if its a replay or extra time.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Saffrongael

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 14, 2021, 08:40:25 PM

Dublin final had extra time last night I presume it's up to each county if its a replay or extra time.

Yeah there is no blanket rule for the country, it's up to each county. Mind you if it had been Antrim fcuk knows what would have happened
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on November 14, 2021, 08:42:44 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on November 14, 2021, 08:40:25 PM

Yeah there is no blanket rule for the country, it's up to each county. Mind you if it had been Antrim fcuk knows what would have happened

Did a college game couple weeks ago, it went to extra time penalties, while not a final you'd think Nationally they'd have a standard set of regulations for this? 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

drici

Dia Domhnaigh 21 - 11 - 2021

Béal an Mhuirthead v An Cnoc Mór   beo
1-30pm

Kilmacud Crokes v Saint Judes   beo
3-15pm