Jarlath Burns

Started by The Trap, August 24, 2016, 12:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHandTom

Burns is an out and out Yes man. A true Gael yes, a man for radical necessary change? Definitely not

bogball88

Just my personal opinion but I find him a c**t

Scoring Zone

Quote from: bogball88 on February 26, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

Couldn't agree more, self-indulgent w**ker, he is indicative of the people that govern the GAA, all this true Gael manure, he looks like he's chatting at a wake with his carefully delivered sincere analysis that doesn't really say anything new, a yes man to his core and guaranteed to be on 100 committees that achieve nothing bar more bureaucracy 

T Fearon

Has commitment and devotion beyond compare.Accompanied his school choir to the Vatican where they performed at a special mass last weekend.

GAA is blessed to have him

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
Has commitment and devotion beyond compare.Accompanied his school choir to the Vatican where they performed at a special mass last weekend.

GAA is blessed to have him

His journey to the Vatican is a whole seperate issue. Im very disapointed with him in the GAA...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Scoring Zone on February 26, 2017, 08:28:23 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on February 26, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

Couldn't agree more, self-indulgent w**ker, he is indicative of the people that govern the GAA, all this true Gael manure, he looks like he's chatting at a wake with his carefully delivered sincere analysis that doesn't really say anything new, a yes man to his core and guaranteed to be on 100 committees that achieve nothing bar more bureaucracy
He is absolutely fixated on the big job so he'll say nothing to rock the boat whilst at the same time ensuring he is visibly being  A TRUE GAEL. Another 10 years or so of brown nosing then he'll make his play for Uachtarán.

rrhf

Burns is up for it next time around.