The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skiddybadoo

The youth of Armagh Harps have been invited to a Fun Day this coming Saturday (27 March) from 12.00pm until 4.00pm at Mount St Catherine's Primary School.

Keep up-to-date with all things Harps at:  www.armaghharps.com

Skiddybadoo

Notice:

Armagh Harps presents a Primary School Disco in the Social Club this coming Thursday, 1 April, from 7.00pm until 9.00pm.   Admission is £3 and all children of primary school age are welcome.

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Harps news, fixtures and notices on the website at: www.armaghharps.com

Na Clairsigh

Was wondering the crack regarding B football? I hear its to start wed week, any word on training or how to put your name forward?

ITS KAAAT

Quote from: Na Clairsigh on April 02, 2010, 11:20:55 AM
Was wondering the crack regarding B football? I hear its to start wed week, any word on training or how to put your name forward?

Not sure when, contact any commitee member and they could tell you.

Skiddybadoo

Notice:

For a list of all scheduled Harps' League games (all grades), please click on the link below.   

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?page=news-offers

Skiddybadoo

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on April 02, 2010, 02:16:02 PM
Notice:

For a list of all scheduled Harps' League games (all grades), please click on the link below.   

Update:  Change of Date for U-16 League Game

LINWOODS U-16 LEAGUE

Saturday 17/4/10 @2pm Div 1 Rd 1

Armagh Harps v Clann Eireann           Ref; J.McKee

For all up-to-date Harps news visit the website at:  www.armaghharps.com

Rufus T Firefly

Good win for the Seniors on Saturday evening - not a great performance, and to give credit, Ballyhegan appeared stronger than in previous encounters - but two valuable league points secured - hopefully the start of a successful campaign! Well done to Benny, Bronco et al.

Skiddybadoo

Notice:

Armagh Harps Annual Golf Classic, in association with Fourstar Pizza Armagh, will tee-off at County Armagh Golf Club on Friday 14th May.

Tee times are available from any Committee Member, £140 per four-ball.

Skiddybadoo

Notice re: B League

A list of Harps' scheduled 'B' League games has been added to the Club's website.  For a list of all scheduled fixtures (all grades), please click on the link below.   

thewanderer

is rufus stranded by the volcanic ash with no match reports or has he retired.

BenDover

I spotted him in Belfast last week so i don't think the ash cloud has him trapped - maybe he just doesn't want to enlighten us as to how Ballymcnab beat the harps  :P :P

thewanderer

i dont think it was the volcanic ash cloud that caused the airline disruptions but rather the new harps cleaner who mistakenly cleaned the harps trophy cabinet. ;D take the joke in the best possible taste lads.

Skiddybadoo

Yes, Wanderer, the County Minor trophy has been there that long it has become quite dusty!

thewanderer

skiddy we had the same problems for years with minor and lots of underage throphies until we decided to get players who would take senior football serious and not have to be begged at the end of season to come back to play when there might be some glory on the horizon. you should try it. its hard to beat hard work, loyalty and desire. forget about the glory seekers and develop the loyal players in the club.

bennydorano

The Sean Doran Memorial Cup will be played for in our away league game to Keady on Friday 7th May at 7.15pm.  All proceeds will go to Marie Cure Cancer Care.