The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarface

"rather he has no control over what is / is not published on the pages which carry his name"

That sounds a bit far fetched to me....a bit of a coincedence that a letter from a disgruntled supported is on his page touting him as part of a proposed management setup and rubbishing the other candidates credentials. Especially on a page which never normally carries letters at all....I think Morrison was using his soap box to get his point across no matter what he says....

stew

Quote from: Sanchez on December 02, 2009, 01:16:54 PM
How's it going folks?

I was just wondering what way your manager situation was now in terms of Grimley and Dynes and if they were taking you this year?? Not trying to stir anything up. I am generally interested as my club (Eglish) are on the hunt for a new manager. I am not involved in anyway with picking the manager, as i've said just asking out of interest.

Thanks for your help.

was your first name wesay a few months back???? ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: Scarface on December 02, 2009, 01:27:16 PM
I think Morrison was using his soap box to get his point across no matter what he says....

Hold on a minit though. The letter writter called Beefer one of the top coches in Ireland. Surely it is stretching credibility too much to think that Beefer or Beefer beag would write sucha thing.   ::)

thewanderer

you must be joking anything is possible with beefer

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Some good pictures of the minor game up. Great game last sunday, go up to some antics in belfast on sunday night though, looking forward to the q/final.

Any idea what time in the club on saturday night??
Its all about the Hurling.

stew

Is that a McCoy in the last pic?

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: stew on December 03, 2009, 05:17:16 PM
Is that a McCoy in the last pic?

Good spot Stew - that's Paddy - Mazzie's son (I think  :-\).

Maybe I'd just be safer saying he's a grandson of Patsy!   ;D

stew

Rufus he is the spittin image of mazzie, I'd say ye are right on that score.

I hear he is a good un as well, is he a senior prospect like his aul fellah?

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: stew on December 03, 2009, 09:51:37 PM

All the McCoys are good prospects. That family has served us well.

Mazzie's lad Martin has already starred for the County Under 21s and is a first fifteen player for us. However Flea's young fella - Mark - who does full back for the Minors - has great potential for the future. A brilliant reader of the game - absolute class act.   

By the way - I'm just back with JG, after eight-a-side soccer at Ardmore, and Mazzie was running the show up there as well!!!   

stew

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on December 03, 2009, 10:36:07 PM
Quote from: stew on December 03, 2009, 09:51:37 PM

All the McCoys are good prospects. That family has served us well.

Mazzie's lad Martin has already starred for the County Under 21s and is a first fifteen player for us. However Flea's young fella - Mark - who does full back for the Minors - has great potential for the future. A brilliant reader of the game - absolute class act.   

By the way - I'm just back with JG, after eight-a-side soccer at Ardmore, and Mazzie was running the show up there as well!!!

You watch yerself rufus, we dont need you keeling over dead on us now, you arent as svelt as once you were.  ;D

Is the boul JG still breaking every light indoors? he was a deadly man for ballooning the feck out of the ball back in the day but he would still be one of the first names I would have had on the teamsheet in a longstone hall of fame team.

I am not surprised that the McCoy boys are studs, their da's I knew well and they were both excellent footballers and men of character. Flea though was the durtiest wee hoor you ever saw on the football field, you'd be hit, in agony and he never got booked yet, he was smart about it. Mazzie was a class act as well, he could play anywhere and played both outfield and in goals for the County. Great harpsmen both.

ITS KAAAT

Harps Snooker Final,in memorie of Bernard Mc Ginn

This sat nite in social club at 7.00pm.

Brendan Murtagh takes on the strongly favourite seamy corrigan.

Best of 5 frames.

All Welcome.

By harps snooker commiitee helper

thewanderer

Kaaat do u help clean the balls ( snooker com. member ). ;)

stew

Quote from: ITS KAAAT on December 09, 2009, 01:02:23 PM
Harps Snooker Final,in memorie of Bernard Mc Ginn

This sat nite in social club at 7.00pm.

Brendan Murtagh takes on the strongly favourite seamy corrigan.

Best of 5 frames.

All Welcome.

By harps snooker commiitee helper

Hope seamy co takes her, great lad altogether.

bennydorano

It's an 8.30pm start for the Snooker.

ITS KAAAT

Quote from: bennydorano on December 09, 2009, 06:51:49 PM
It's an 8.30pm start for the Snooker.

was talking with seamy and brendan tues nite both agreed to start at 7 as i said best of 5 frames would take long. if you didnt start to 8.30pm u miteing get it over to 11r 12 would be late enough.

also confirmed it with paul k.