Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The PRO

Quote from: Helix on February 05, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: The PRO on February 05, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
Quote from: High Fielder on February 05, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Are we talking about Sean Moore here?
No. A Camross footballer.

Will that include hurling with Portlaoise aswell is transfer goes in?
It would have to. He is looking to transfer from one dual club to another. I don't know if he hurls much?

Helix

Quote from: The PRO on February 05, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
Quote from: Helix on February 05, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: The PRO on February 05, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
Quote from: High Fielder on February 05, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Are we talking about Sean Moore here?
No. A Camross footballer.

Will that include hurling with Portlaoise aswell is transfer goes in?
It would have to. He is looking to transfer from one dual club to another. I don't know if he hurls much?

Hurled intermediate for Camross be an addition for Portlaoise.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

BallyroanAbu

It's not going to happen so not worth worrying about.

Uisce

So presuming his transfer gets turned down, (farcical if it wasn't) he now has no access to senior football?

portlaoisekid

Not going to happen, player 100% drove the transfer and wanted to transfer last year but CB said no chance so he ended up with Ballyfin. Nothing has changed.

High Fielder

I seem to remember a post on here about a young lad who wanted to play for Ballinakill and his reasons were something similar i.e to play at senior level. Didn't that get ratified? I don't know how any transfer in Laois can be refused after everything that happened in Barrowhouse in recent times. All three of those lads still live in Barrowhouse and the whole county knows it. They just play with neighbouring clubs, and not even the same ones.

BallyroanAbu

But the application was on address grounds which meets the criteria, wanting to improve your standard of football does not.

Don Draper

Quote from: High Fielder on February 06, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
I seem to remember a post on here about a young lad who wanted to play for Ballinakill and his reasons were something similar i.e to play at senior level. Didn't that get ratified? I don't know how any transfer in Laois can be refused after everything that happened in Barrowhouse in recent times. All three of those lads still live in Barrowhouse and the whole county knows it. They just play with neighbouring clubs, and not even the same ones.
Its almost like you knew the answer to that question you were asking.

High Fielder

If the lad wants the transfer, he will get it. Simple as that. He might have to work hard to do so, but eventually he will get over the line. The CB set a ridiculous precedent with the Kingstons and made a hames of trying to row back on it when Daly went to Josephs. Someone will no doubt come back at me with some obscure bye law, but the damage is done and has been done a long time ago. It was reckless, immoral and plain stupid what was done against Barrowhouse, and their officers should never tire of telling them so.

portlaoisekid

Why are there deleted posts on this thread? My last post yesterday is gone. Did it all kick off or what?

clonadmad

Looks like someone went upstairs and complained all right,was harmless enough from what I could see

Don Draper

Quote from: portlaoisekid on February 07, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
Why are there deleted posts on this thread? My last post yesterday is gone. Did it all kick off or what?
It got fierce nasty, phone calls were even exchanged.

portlaoisekid

Laoiseabu

So the Camross lad going to play for Portlaoise is Robert Tyrell?

Don Draper

Quote from: Laoiseabu on February 08, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
So the Camross lad going to play for Portlaoise is Robert Tyrell?
No, Tis Zane