Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Used to watch it but find it painful now. Yer man Claude isn't well and there were fears for his safety over the summer. And Ty ain't the full shilling.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

Arsenal playing with gay abandon. Theo runs to where the ball is. Sanchez doesn't trust anyone enough to pass to them. Gabriel can't believe he's playing at this level. Ozil has no one to assist. Oxlade and Iwobi passing it to each other for the craic. Some good players but no game plan atall really.

tyroneman

Pure shite. Again. CBs being pulled out of position by the lack of tracking and cover from CM. Walcott once again a liability defensively and contributing nothing going forward.

Coquelin is never a top DM. Muscled out of it by Hazard, don't track back, offers nothing.

Wenger should have given Kante whatever he wanted on one of those numerous (Yeh right ) times he says he had a chance to sign him.

Captain Obvious

Cech thought he was still playing for Chelsea there

ONeill

Ideally, they'll announce he's gone at the end of the season. A few months of goodwill towards him, a rattle at Bayern and the FA Cup. With fans fighting in the stands over him again this year, it's time to stop the rot.

seafoid

Arsenal remind me of Meath when they were trying to dump Boylan

ONeill

Big 2 weeks for Arsene. If it doesn't go well he's gone.

Main Street

With Chelsea already beaten in the league on head to head, a fa cup wide open for Arsenal and still stuff to play for elsewhere,  it's still Wenger's choice.

Syferus

Hopefully a run in Europe and the sabre rattlers will be disappointed yet again. Should be Wenger's choice entirely anyways.

Boycey

Thierry Henry on TV debating a handball goal :)

tyroneman

Quote from: Syferus on February 11, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
Hopefully a run in Europe and the sabre rattlers will be disappointed yet again. Should be Wenger's choice entirely anyways.
.so when does he lose the right to choose his departure. ...after another decade of no league or CL success? Should the fans just put up with it?

Windmill abu

All of the Arsenal fans who are calling for Wenger to go, need to come up with a viable replacement. Both the Manchester clubs are now managed by "big name managers" and are unlikely to challenge for the premiership or any significant trophy this season.

Do the "Wenger Out" squad want someone with a proven track record to replace him with the hope of immediate success, or are they willing to give the next manager time to develop his own system?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

tyroneman

Quote from: Windmill abu on February 12, 2017, 12:27:42 AM
All of the Arsenal fans who are calling for Wenger to go, need to come up with a viable replacement. Both the Manchester clubs are now managed by "big name managers" and are unlikely to challenge for the premiership or any significant trophy this season.

Do the "Wenger Out" squad want someone with a proven track record to replace him with the hope of immediate success, or are they willing to give the next manager time to develop his own system?

Allegri at Juventus.
Tuchel at Dortmund
Jardim at Monaco
Hassenhuttl at Red Bull Liepzig

There's 4.....out of them Allegri would be the number 1 candidate