Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Having said that, if Utd means so much to him just stay.. That video is a pile of shite.

trailer

Thon video is cringe. It's exactly what's wrong with Utd and the other wankers in the squad. He wasn't even any good. In 5 years I can't remember anything good about him. He should've been playing for Everton along with Lukaku. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you wee w**ker.

Boycey

thewobbler

You may sigh Boycey.

He's 29 years old and has played twice for his country. United fans might love his passion, but he's miles off the standard.

BennyCake

Herrera was decent enough but he never played regularly enough. He only seemed to be picked for certain games, to track a certain player or for United to play a certain way. Still, I'd rather have him in the squad than most of the other dungbags there. We never really seen the best of him.

Boycey

Quote from: thewobbler on May 11, 2019, 07:41:58 PM
You may sigh Boycey.

He's 29 years old and has played twice for his country. United fans might love his passion, but he's miles off the standard.

I'm happy enough with my opinion of him, as above, that's not the reason for the sigh.

trailer

Quote from: Boycey on May 11, 2019, 08:01:24 PM
You may sigh Boycey.

I'm happy enough with my opinion of him, as above, that's not the reason for the sigh.

Sigh all you want. He was shit.

rodney trotter

You may sigh Boycey.

It's Spain, not Republic of Ireland..It's 2 more Caps then Mikel Arteta ever got for Spain, and he was a more talented player.

It seems like its PSG he is going too. Maybe what they need, a grafter among the the big names.

thewobbler

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 11, 2019, 09:07:33 PM
You may sigh Boycey.

It's Spain, not Republic of Ireland..It's 2 more Caps then Mikel Arteta ever got for Spain, and he was a more talented player.

It seems like its PSG he is going too. Maybe what they need, a grafter among the the big names.

You should have a look at the number of absolutely random caps Spain have handed out on the past 3 years. Players you'll never have heard of from clubs that don't come onto anyone's radar.

Then there's Herrera. Plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Yet has the composure of an elephant being strangled by a snake.

Boycey

Quote from: trailer on May 11, 2019, 08:48:14 PM
You may sigh Boycey.

You're shit, and eejits like you take the good out of the place...

trailer

Quote from: Boycey on May 11, 2019, 09:37:05 PM
Quote from: trailer on May 11, 2019, 08:48:14 PM
You may sigh Boycey.

You're shit, and eejits like you take the good out of the place...

Celebrating mediocrity.

Square Ball

Really, has Young got some sort of incriminating evidence on OGS, can't for the life of me figure out how he plays, stealing a living FFS, and he's not the only one
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

BennyCake

Cardiff 2-0 up.

Jesus United are a shambles.

Farrandeelin

Major surgery required.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Abject

By the time the Glazers are finished Liverpool may well  have knocked Man Utd off their f**king perch (copyright A Ferguson)
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU