Rossies v Tyrone Hyde Park 13th July 5pm.

Started by giveballaghback, July 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayop

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 08:37:07 PM
Bogue did make a couple of good points. But you have to remember who his primary audience is too - The Belfast Telegraph readership.

Sometimes you have to tell the wife them jeans do look good on her, for selfish reasons.

Of course but now you have every idiot on southern radio and podcasts repeating his talking points since then. The false equivalence of a bunch of young fellas singing a very inoffensive song if you actually listen to it, in private on a bus compared to what we have to put up with for essentially a month every summer is stomach churning.

ONeill

Agreed. At least after this Sat it's just fish and chip paper.

Can't see Mickey making any changes if Harte is reprieved. Possibly Hampsey if fit?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jayop

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 08:44:11 PM
Agreed. At least after this Sat it's just fish and chip paper.

Can't see Mickey making any changes if Harte is reprieved. Possibly Hampsey if fit?

Not sure. I wouldn't change much.

Forgot to add the funniest part of all this. Whoever runs the Tyrone twitter account clearly doesn't agree with Harte apologizing having liked this tweet.  ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/collamcmahon/status/1148831657341988864

ONeill

I also liked the opening of Tyrone gaa's latest tweet.......

Fear ón Srath Bán

The likes of Hampsey, Richie Donnelly, Mc Aliskey, etc., on the bench are massive plusses, and whether any of them starts?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

I know fcuk all about Roscommon. What should we expect that is different from last year in Croke, bar home venue and a partisan pack of animals?

Jayop

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 09:08:44 PM
I know fcuk all about Roscommon. What should we expect that is different from last year in Croke, bar home venue and a partisan pack of animals?

From what I've seen of them this year they've really come on. Playing big strong natural defenders in defense and look a lot fitter and better coached in that area. Cox is a huge addition to them too up top. Some of the points he's been taking are Stevie O'Neillesque.

giveballaghback

We are really nice people down here in Roscommon, we will give the tyrone choir boys a welcome they deserve something similar to the one we gave those said black and tans all those years ago  but without the guns this time.  ;) 8)

ONeill

That deserves a laughing emoticon but i'll never stoop.

Rossfan

I know fcuk all about Roscommon. What should we expect that is different from last year in Croke,
Were about 3 times worse this year so ye should be winning by 6-36 to 1-7.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Aaron Boone

Roscommon have won All-Irelands in successive years, something which puts them on a clear pedestal above Tyrone.

ONeill

Jayop

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 09:36:50 PM
That is true. Same as Cavan.

23 Ulsters and 2 all-irelands more than us didn't help them last week though which was a pity.

trailer

Bogue did make a couple of good points. But you have to remember who his primary audience is too - The Belfast Telegraph readership.

Sometimes you have to tell the wife them jeans do look good on her, for selfish reasons.

Declan Bogue has no credibility as a person never mind as a journalist.

Jayop

Quote from: trailer on July 11, 2019, 10:02:54 PM

Declan Bogue has no credibility as a person never mind as a journalist.

I don't know a thing about him outside of reading a few articles and hearing him on a few GAA radio shows or podcasts so I had very little respect built up for him before this uncle tomming but he's in negative equity now.

**Sorry for ranting so much about this in a match thread, but it boils my spuds**