Angelina Jolies Leg

Started by leaveherinsir, February 27, 2012, 11:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: leaveherinsir on February 27, 2012, 11:47:39 PM
Brad should have stayed with Jennifer Anniston?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/did-angelina-jolie-steal-jennifer-anistons-leg-baring-style-2012272
She looks like something out of a vampire movie! At least the local hallions over here have the decency to poorly apply some streaky orange tan to their pasty pins.

Orior

Gimme Jen any day. (If you're browsing Jennifer, then drop me a PM.)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

leaveherinsir

Quote from: Orior on February 27, 2012, 11:53:50 PM
Gimme Jen any day. (If you're browsing Jennifer, then drop me a PM.)
Sorry Orior, but she just dropped me a note to say "thanks for the moral support leaveherinsir, much appreciated"... im taking her out for a bag of chips on thursday night!
;D

lawnseed

ange gives me the impression that she'd do things to you that jen never heard tell of.. yeh ha! 8)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on February 28, 2012, 12:05:01 AM
ange gives me the impression that she'd do things to you that jen never heard tell of.. yeh ha! 8)
By all accounts I think that's how the won the boul' Brad's heart. There were stories in the papers at the time of noises coming from their trailers on Mr and Mrs Smith like wild animals would make.

Forever Green

Never really saw the big attraction with Jolie tbh. Aye, she would definitely get it but over-rated imo. As for Jennifer Aniston, she is my ultimate woman. Unreal. Horrible Bosses is a fine film  ;D

blast05

Jolie should adopt herself and start eating a bit...

muppet

MWWSI 2017

nrico2006

Jolie has went down hill big time over the past 5 or 6 years, far too skeletal looking now.  She was unbelievable around the time of the Tomb Raider films.  Aniston would get the nod at the minute.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'