noonan "finance minister"

Started by lawnseed, April 10, 2011, 12:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

he talks the talk but when its down to his own money Michael has no confidence in his own country, even before the Greek bailout Michael was buying GERMAN government bonds at a mere 1.5% return over 10 years when Irish government bonds at the time were yielding TWICE as much. the facts were revealed in a declaration of self interests filled in by the now finance minister.. seems Michael knew more than he was letting on.. these are the guys who labled shoppers heading north for a bit of shopping as unpatriotic in other words 'traitors'. pot and kettle
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Lawnseed your way off here. Nothing wrong with a man diversifing his assets. I would be more concerned if the Minister of Finance didn't show this basic level of common sense, or didn't hold a bank account. Lawnseed this is a non-story.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 12:27:51 PM
Lawnseed your way off here. Nothing wrong with a man diversifing his assets. I would be more concerned if the Minister of Finance didn't show this basic level of common sense, or didn't hold a bank account. Lawnseed this is a non-story.
why would he be happy with an investment yielding 50% less as finance minister hes supposed to know how to handle money. as an irish public representive hes supposed to be patriotic.. imo these leeches have known for some time that the "celtic tiger" (i hate this term) was a confidence scam.. a pyramid scheme ok for suckers

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 10, 2011, 12:38:45 PM
why would he be happy with an investment yielding 50% less as finance minister hes supposed to know how to handle money. as an irish public representive hes supposed to be patriotic.. imo these leeches have known for some time that the "celtic tiger" (i hate this term) was a confidence scam.. a pyramid scheme ok for suckers

Lawnseed you are just wrong. Diversification.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 12:40:41 PM

it will be interesting to see what else these crowd put on their forms

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 10, 2011, 12:46:42 PM

Out of interest how did Gerry afford that house in Louth?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 12:53:48 PM

Criticism of FG on a thread about FG?? QUICKLY QUICKLY change the subject to SF!!!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 01:00:05 PM

Criticism of FG on a thread about FG?? QUICKLY QUICKLY change the subject to SF!!!!

O I thought he had elaborated on the element of the OP relating to declaring your assets. So who paid for the house, if we all being open?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 01:04:54 PM

O I thought he had elaborated on the element of the OP relating to declaring your assets. So who paid for the house, if we all being open?

Michael Noonan?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

thats right he bought a house in 'IRELAND' putting his money into the economy. his accounts are online mayo

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 01:08:38 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 01:04:54 PM

Michael Noonan?

Investments by politicians, so invested in the Properrty in County Louth? Like Lawnseed asked about seemingly lower yielding investments, why would anyone buy property right now?  ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 10, 2011, 01:09:26 PM
thats right he bought a house in 'IRELAND' putting his money into the economy. his accounts are online mayo

Where did he get the money for it?

Maguire01

Link?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 01:13:22 PM
Link?
Between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan? I don't see it either Maguire.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 01:13:22 PM
Link?
Between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan? I don't see it either Maguire.

I interpreted as a thread about politicians and their financial investments.