Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Snapchap on April 01, 2021, 11:58:00 AM

EDIT:
As I write, Nicola Mallons rises to her feet in the assembly to begin the SDLP's motion of censure against Sinn Féin. She won't reference her party leader breaching covid regulations at John Hume's funeral. That tells you everything about the motivations behind the furore.

Sure Nichola was there at Hume's funeral herself.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

HiMucker

Must be an optical illusion, that's probably 5m apart

trailer

They were no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP or the Hume family and to say otherwise it an outright lie. But sure what else would you expect from SF? Lies and whataboutery, even Pearse Doherty couldn't help himself last night spouting lies even when he didn't have too! Pre-programmed to lie and deceive are SF.

EDIT
And I should also say if you're reading this f**k face don't bother to reply, I have you on ignore so I won't read it.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on April 01, 2021, 02:28:20 PM
They were no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP or the Hume family and to say otherwise it an outright lie.

So these two are 2 metres apart yeah?

Applesisapples

They were no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP or the Hume family and to say otherwise it an outright lie. But sure what else would you expect from SF? Lies and whataboutery, even Pearse Doherty couldn't help himself last night spouting lies even when he didn't have too! Pre-programmed to lie and deceive are SF.

EDIT
And I should also say if you're reading this f**k face don't bother to reply, I have you on ignore so I won't read it.
No one is saying that the SDLP were at fault foe those who showed for the Hume funeral. By the same token they did not call it out. There have been other well documented funerals in both communities which also caused breaches as did that of the Garda. I for one am pissed at SF ministers showing up as they did, but the matter was felt with and the utter bandwagon jumping by the SDLP is pathetic as the predictable anger from unionists.But any rational nationalist would recognise that had SF stepped completely back from this funeral it would have been a shit show as people in Republican circles seem to adore Storey. They took control and organised it. The big mistake was their appearance in the cortege.

tiempo

EDIT

Please sanction this chimp

Armagh18

Pathetic little clowns are obsessed with Sinn Fein. Hilarious.

Angelo

EDIT

Another one for the moderator to deal with.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

EDIT

Ask him who paid for the office lol??

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Applesisapples on April 01, 2021, 02:44:46 PM

EDIT
No one is saying that the SDLP were at fault foe those who showed for the Hume funeral. By the same token they did not call it out. There have been other well documented funerals in both communities which also caused breaches as did that of the Garda. I for one am pissed at SF ministers showing up as they did, but the matter was felt with and the utter bandwagon jumping by the SDLP is pathetic as the predictable anger from unionists.But any rational nationalist would recognise that had SF stepped completely back from this funeral it would have been a shit show as people in Republican circles seem to adore Storey. They took control and organised it. The big mistake was their appearance in the cortege.

id say they have their ear to the ground on this one and that they know(have been told by constituents) how pissed people were, but they should have been cuter

trailer

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 01, 2021, 03:57:58 PM

EDIT

Oh don't start. I am always picking on poor SF. You're not allowed to be critical of them. Forget everything they ever did. They are beyond reproach.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on April 01, 2021, 04:38:17 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 01, 2021, 03:57:58 PM

EDIT

Oh don't start. I am always picking on poor SF. You're not allowed to be critical of them. Forget everything they ever did. They are beyond reproach.
I'd criticise them as appropriate but you seem to have some weird Sinn Fein obsession.

red hander

Quote from: Snapchap on April 01, 2021, 02:37:51 PM
They were no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP or the Hume family and to say otherwise it an outright lie.

What a pair. The Croppie Boy wee Colum, who was going to stop Brexit by bending the knee to the Queen, and the craven traitor of Leinster House, who'll hopefully put the final nail in the coffin of that bunch of shysters Fianna Fail.

Angelo

Quote from: red hander on April 01, 2021, 07:47:01 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on April 01, 2021, 02:37:51 PM

What a pair. The Croppie Boy wee Colum, who was going to stop Brexit by bending the knee to the Queen, and the craven traitor of Leinster House, who'll hopefully put the final nail in the coffin of that bunch of shysters Fianna Fail.

Colum not even bright enough to put his mask on properly never mind stopping Brexit.

trailer

I saw this on Twitter, very apt.

"If you cannot handle any criticism of your favourite politician or political party then you don't belong to a political party. You belong to a cult."