Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

It's great to see such concern for SF and their supporters. 

Probably means that they doing something right, and posing a threat to generations of gombeen FG/FF governments.

As you were.... 8)

general_lee

Quote from: JohnDenver on February 19, 2021, 03:34:54 PM

Probably means that they doing something right, and posing a threat to generations of gombeen FG/FF governments.

As you were.... 8)
Of course it is. Absolute meltdown 😂

five points

Worth remembering those injured in the Aldwych bus bombing, particularly Dubliner Brendan Woolhead, who died later the same year while undergoing heroin detox with a doctor who was later struck off and branded "a danger to the public".

A grim story all round. https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/doctor-linked-to-drug-detox-death-danger-to-the-public-26071349.html

sid waddell

Twice now in the last couple of weeks I've been reported to mods by the anti-free speech Shinnerbots  ;D

I guess Sinn Fein/PIRA's presence on this board very much mirrors the PIRA itself - full of informers  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 04:43:53 PM
Twice now in the last couple of weeks I've been reported to mods by the anti-free speech Shinnerbots  ;D

I guess Sinn Fein/PIRA's presence on this board very much mirrors the PIRA itself - full of informers  ;D

We've now established that mocking the dead is a source of amusement to you.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

So Angelo admits he's the informer ;D

I suppose it's no wonder he loves the Russians too  ;D

dublin7

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 04:53:05 PM

This is the same Angelo who complained about people reporting him to the Mods? Some would call that hypocritical and that's not at all like Angelo

Rossfan

As you were.... 8)
They made inroads in 2020 with all their nice shiny new middle class voters.
They are now turning their backs on a Volunteer who paid the ultimate price as those shiny middle classes in the 26 don't like that sort of thing.
Its alright commemorating 98, Fenians, 1916, 1919-23 just like FF/FG.
Maybe for SF Charlie Kerins and others from the 40s and maybe Sabhat and O'Hanlon could be ok but none of those newer ones from the 26.

PS poor oul loyal Snapchat must be feeling a bit peeved as its more than Indo propaganda.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

As you were.... 8)
I genuinely don't know how anyone could possibly vote for either party. Fair enough FF might have some decent people on the ground locally, but Martin is the most pathetic snake of a politician I've ever met, closely followed by Leo.

No respect for anyone that could support either.

sid waddell

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 19, 2021, 05:02:52 PM

As you were.... 8)
I genuinely don't know how anyone could possibly vote for either party. Fair enough FF might have some decent people on the ground locally, but Martin is the most pathetic snake of a politician I've ever met, closely followed by Leo.

More sneering and intolerance from a Shinnerbot

tonto1888

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 05:34:12 PM

As you were.... 8)

Sneering and intolerance. Give it a rest ffs

sid waddell

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 19, 2021, 05:35:14 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 05:34:12 PM

As you were.... 8)

Sneering and intolerance. Give it a rest ffs

"pathetic snakes"

"No respect for people who could support either"

It was textbook sneering and intolerance

That's the Sinn Fein way

general_lee

It's almost sad how emotionally involved some people get on an anonymous message board, all because a few strangers don't agree with their politics.

Angelo

Quote from: general_lee on February 19, 2021, 06:23:16 PM
It's almost sad how emotionally involved some people get on an anonymous message board, all because a few strangers don't agree with their politics.

Expect Sidney bingo to start shortly.

Far right
Putin
Trump
Etc

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 19, 2021, 05:00:32 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 04:53:05 PM

This is the same Angelo who complained about people reporting him to the Mods? Some would call that hypocritical and that's not at all like Angelo

You seem to care an awful lot about me for a guy who claims to have me on ignore.

Bitter at how I've exposed you as a clueless and pathetic troll that you only are now resigned to attacking me from the sideline.