Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 04:32:55 PM
The only thing I can see from SF in an official capacity is an online tribute.

Far too cute for anything else

Yes, General Lee. You see (as 'Fear Bun na Sceilpe' has already explained to us all) it's the total lack of any evidence that SF organised the funeral which stands as irrefutable proof that they in fact did organise it. And you can take that as gospel, because Fear Bun na Sceilpe would in NO WAY allow the enormous f@#king chip on his shoulder about SF to impair his ability to make an impartial analysis of this story. No way Jose. Nuh uh.

armaghniac

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 06:45:45 PM

Yes, General Lee. You see (as 'Fear Bun na Sceilpe' has already explained to us all) it's the total lack of any evidence that SF organised the funeral which stands as irrefutable proof that they in fact did organise it. And you can take that as gospel, because Fear Bun na Sceilpe would in NO WAY allow the enormous f@#king chip on his shoulder about SF to impair his ability to make an impartial analysis of this story. No way Jose. Nuh uh.

I'll bet you £20 there were two dozen SF councillors and the like at it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

No offence to you lad but as far as I'm aware you aren't from Derry City. I am . SF helped organise the whole thing, Monga and GT organised it for family. Ive nothing against this normally as peggy was good stock but it's ridiculous for an outsider like you to tell me what I know to be happening in my own town

Snapchap

Quote from: armaghniac on January 26, 2021, 06:56:45 PM

Only three known to have been (along the roadside and not in the cortege). No evidence of two dozen. Just as there is no evidence that SF organised the funeral. Sticking to the established facts seems a bit much to ask for some.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:01:10 PM

No offence to you lad but as far as I'm aware you aren't from Derry City. I am . SF helped organise the whole thing, Monga and GT organised it for family. Ive nothing against this normally as peggy was good stock but it's ridiculous for an outsider like you to tell me what I know to be happening in my own town

I don't give a toss where you are from. There have been a succession of unionist and nationalist politicians from Derry lining up to have a pop at SF over this but not one of them is even implying that SF organised the funeral. You are on a solo run. You even had the utter shamelessness to suggest that it's the lack of evidence that it was organised by SF that actually proves they did organise it. Beyond that you have only named two unelected SF members who the family thanked for helping them. Sorry, but that doesn't constitute SF having organised the funeral.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:03:39 PM

Only three known to have been (along the roadside and not in the cortege). No evidence of two dozen. Just as there is no evidence that SF organised the funeral. Sticking to the established facts seems a bit much to ask for some.

One of them was Martina Anderson who is flat to the mat of social media telling us to stay safe , wash hands blah blah blah. Peggy actually died of covid FFS.

armaghniac

I wasn't there. If you say so then I am not in position to contradict you.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: armaghniac on January 26, 2021, 07:28:30 PM

He wasn't there either nor was Gerry Kelly . Takes his evidence from BBC apparently

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:27:53 PM

One of them was Martina Anderson who is flat to the mat of social media telling us to stay safe , wash hands blah blah blah. Peggy actually died of covid FFS.

Another lie. Martina Anderson was in Stormont. Her own twitter confirms this. The rumour started when a few loyalist trolls on twitter started suggesting that a woman with a mask and scarf (with brown hair ffs) was Martina. Of course, you take this rumour and present it as fact. Caught out lying through your teeth again. I thought you were the man in the know about everything happening in Derry???

screenexile

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:01:10 PM

I don't give a toss where you are from. There have been a succession of unionist and nationalist politicians from Derry lining up to have a pop at SF over this but not one of them is even implying that SF organised the funeral. You are on a solo run. You even had the utter shamelessness to suggest that it's the lack of evidence that it was organised by SF that actually proves they did organise it. Beyond that you have only named two unelected SF members who the family thanked for helping them. Sorry, but that doesn't constitute SF having organised the funeral.

You seem to be making out that the fact SF didn't organise it means it's all ok and it's just a few individuals who did a solo run!

Let's be honest every man and his dog will be calling Sinn Fein out over this and rightly so. Sinn Fein fucked up the Bobby Storey funeral and should have been on notice that the next big funeral should have been to the letter within the guidelines.

You think there was nobody in Sinn Fein involved in that funeral?? Just because it wasn't in an official capacity means f**k all to the average person everybody knows the craic. Maybe SF should have organised it and done it right this way they're getting it in the neck anyway!!

Had the lies not been so brazen the last time maybe they would have had a better chance of getting the benefit of the doubt.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:33:11 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 26, 2021, 07:28:30 PM

He wasn't there either nor was Gerry Kelly . Takes his evidence from BBC apparently

And you take yours from loyalist twitter trolls, if your Martina Anderson nonsense is anything to go by.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:37:58 PM

Another lie. Martina Anderson was in Stormont. Her own twitter confirms this. The rumour started when a few loyalist trolls on twitter started suggesting that a woman with a mask and scarf (with brown hair ffs) was Martina. Of course, you take this rumour and present it as fact. Caught out lying through your teeth again. I thought you were the man in the know about everything happening in Derry???

She was there.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:39:43 PM

She was there.

Prove it.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:40:59 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:39:43 PM

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate