Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 01:55:42 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 01:18:52 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 11:43:53 AM
Did SF organise the funeral?

Yeah Monga played a big part in it. Works on DCSDC as "Bonfire Officer" lol(30k-mmm how did he get that with no qualifications) ex-vol and one of Derrys main SF members
Nah, I asked did SF organise it.

Yeah they encouraged attendance on Twitter, pretty clear cut, arrogance whilst the rest of us have to abide by different rules, as I said an honourable cause and man but bad look for everyone else

And the mask slips further.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on January 26, 2021, 02:12:11 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 01:55:42 PM

Yeah Monga played a big part in it. Works on DCSDC as "Bonfire Officer" lol(30k-mmm how did he get that with no qualifications) ex-vol and one of Derrys main SF members
Nah, I asked did SF organise it.

Yeah they encouraged attendance on Twitter, pretty clear cut, arrogance whilst the rest of us have to abide by different rules, as I said an honourable cause and man but bad look for everyone else

And the mask slips further.

What are you even talking about sur, stop spouting catch phrases for the craic

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 02:18:22 PM

What are you even talking about sur, stop spouting catch phrases for the craic

Just point out the absurdity of your agenda.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Applesisapples

Quote from: Rossfan on January 26, 2021, 11:38:17 AM
Shinners doing themselves no favours once again
To be fair Leo, they have been very vocal in their condemnation of the event, and have said that prosecutions should follow. Like most parties the Shinners can not control all the membership.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 03:07:03 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 02:21:23 PM

Yeah

A lie

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2021/01/25/news/dup-demands-police-answers-after-republican-funeral-scenes-in-derry-2198290/

Oops-Sean McMonagle at the front there, check his tweets too if they aren't already deleted.

Take off the blinkers lads

So if one unelected SF member helped the family then that means SF took on the organisation of the whole funeral? When even the likes of Gregory Campbell and Gary Middleton aren't suggesting that SF organised it, then maybe you should cop the fcuk on to yourself and stop expecting to get away with posting blatant, outright lies.

Remember when you said someone with a pro-SF agenda shouldn't be taken seriously because their judgement is impaired? Well that is true for those with an anti-SF agenda too, you know.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 03:31:37 PM

Yeah

A lie

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2021/01/25/news/dup-demands-police-answers-after-republican-funeral-scenes-in-derry-2198290/

Oops-Sean McMonagle at the front there, check his tweets too if they aren't already deleted.

So if one SF unelected SF member helped the family then that means SF took on the organisation of the whole funeral? When even the likes of Gregory Campbell and Gary Middleton aren't suggesting that SF organised it, then maybe you should cop the fcuk on to yourself and stop expecting to get away with posting blatant, outright lies.

Remember when you said someone with a pro-SF agenda shouldn't be taken seriously because their judgement is impaired? Well that is true for those with an anti-SF agenda too, you know.

if you believe any of that well there is no talking to you, this was carefully choreographed to avoid any resemblance to the Storey affair, Kelly himself said 3 elected councillors attended. As I said this will bite them in the arse big time, that's the word on the street here. I could have chose to ignore this to make people less uncomfortable about having to address it, but sorry canny do. This is so clear cut that only those who deny it could be charged with impaired judgement.

When good men do nothing......

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 03:39:47 PM

Yeah

A lie

So if one SF unelected SF member helped the family then that means SF took on the organisation of the whole funeral? When even the likes of Gregory Campbell and Gary Middleton aren't suggesting that SF organised it, then maybe you should cop the fcuk on to yourself and stop expecting to get away with posting blatant, outright lies.

if you believe any of that well there is no talking to you, this was carefully choreographed to avoid any resemblance to the Storey affair, Kelly himself said 3 elected councillors attended. As I said this will bite them in the arse big time, that's the word on the street here. I could have chose to ignore this to make people less uncomfortable about having to address it, but sorry canny do. This is so clear cut that only those who deny it could be charged with impaired judgement.

So to paraphrase your argument: that fact that there is literally no evidence that SF organised the funeral is absolute proof that they actually did organise it?

Again, go away an cop the fcuk on.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 03:44:51 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 03:39:47 PM

Yeah

A lie

So to paraphrase your argument: that fact that there is literally no evidence that SF organised the funeral is absolute proof that they actually did organise it?

Again, go away an cop the fcuk on.

lol It's actually comical.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

general_lee

The only thing I can see from SF in an official capacity is an online tribute.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 04:32:55 PM
The only thing I can see from SF in an official capacity is an online tribute.

Far too cute for anything else