Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on December 15, 2020, 11:43:17 AM
Sid Today:
Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 11:02:59 AM
Nothing I said about the murder of Sean Brown was incorrect. I have correctly apportioned the blame for his slaughter where it lies

Sid Yesterday:
Quote from: sid waddell on December 14, 2020, 07:55:08 PM
If the IRA had not abandoned their ceasefire, Sean Brown would probably not have been murdered, he might even still be alive

You're a sick, twisted little p***k.
Ironically, calling somebody a sick, twisted little p***k because they're asking a hard question you don't want want to answer is the reaction of a sick, twisted little p***k

I've put several hard questions here regarding the ending of the second IRA ceasefire

Answer them

Snapchap

Except that you're into your second day of refusing to answer one simple, direct question:

If someone who believes the PIRA campaign in general was justifiable, and that to you means they therefore must view the Enniskillen bomb attack as justifiable, then since you believe the Old IRA campaign on the whole was justifiable, surely we can assume that you regard the Dunmanway Massacre as justifiable?

Angelo

Quote from: Snapchap on December 15, 2020, 11:55:47 AM
Except that you're into your second day of refusing to answer one simple, direct question:

If someone who believes the PIRA campaign in general was justifiable, and that to you means they therefore must view the Enniskillen bomb attack as justifiable, then since you believe the Old IRA campaign on the whole was justifiable, surely we can assume that you regard the Dunmanway Massacre as justifiable?

Sid is the only poster on here who has justified the murder of civilians.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on December 15, 2020, 11:50:56 AM
Just answer the question Sid.

I don't regard the Dunmanway massacre as justifiable in any way

I have a very dim view of war in general and I have no interest whatsoever in glorifying the War of Independence

Sinn Fein do glorify the 28 year PIRA campaign, they continue to glorify it, many posters here glorify it

And civilian slaughter was an integral part of that campaign

You can't shout "Up the RA" as David Cullinane did without glorifying the civilian slaughter

Or do you believe you can?

Have Sinn Fein ever called for bringing the perpetrators of the Enniskillen bomb to justice?

Just like the Loyalist murderers of Sean Brown, those bombers never faced justice, and Sinn Fein must know who they are

Did they ever think of giving up the murderers of Eamonn Collins? Likewise, they must know who they are

There are many graves that remain unquiet

In response to those unquiet graves, Sinn Fein sternly says "sssssssssshhhhhhhh"

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 12:06:17 PM

I have a very dim view of war in general and I have no interest whatsoever in glorifying the War of Independence

Sinn Fein do glorify the 28 year PIRA campaign, they continue to glorify it, many posters here glorify it

And civilian slaughter was an integral part of that campaign

You can't shout "Up the RA" as David Cullinane did without glorifying the civilian slaughter

Or do you believe you can?

Have Sinn Fein ever called for bringing the perpetrators of the Enniskillen bomb to justice?

Just like the Loyalist murderers of Sean Brown, those bombers never faced justice, and Sinn Fein must know who they are

Did they ever think of giving up the murderers of Eamonn Collins? Likewise, they must know who they are

There are many graves that remain unquiet

Another mass contradiction.

sid waddell

@Angelo

But it's not!

You support David Cullinane shouting "Up The RA"

You glorify a campaign of which civilian slaughter was an integral part

I don't

You have all the questions to answer in a thread in which you haven't answered a single question put to you - I don't

Should Sinn Fein give up the Enniskillen bombers to justice?

They must know who they are

How can somebody continue to glorify a campaign of which mass civilian murder was an integral part and be fit for government?

Deflection about the 1920s is just that - deflection

Snapchap

You are deliberately trying to blur the lines between war and isolated actions within a war. You have all along implied that if you agreed with the PIRA campaign, that you must therefore believe all actions they carried out during that campaign were justifiable.

I'm merely trying to follow your own logic here. If you believe the Dunmanway Massacre was unjustifiable, by your own terms you must surely then regard the entire Old IRA campaign as unjustifiable? You can't have it both ways here.

Similarly, you say that the PIRA campaign was unjustifiable "because civilian slaughter was an integral part of that campaign", then, given that civilian slaughter was an even more prevelant aspect of the Old IRA campaign, can we assume, again, that you regard the Old IRA campaign as unjustifiable? Again, you can't have it both ways.

Seaney

Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 09:54:31 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 15, 2020, 08:05:43 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 15, 2020, 08:01:38 AM
Once again Sid is the only person who has tried to diminish or justify the murder of civilians here.

He's an unintelligent troll and best ignored. The last few pages has been him morphing into his zealot Donald Trump mode. The mask really slips when he loses the temper and the posts about Sean Browne were disgusting.

Free Staters have absolutely no right to comment on the troubles and no right to use victims to score points.

Their government watched on and did nothing as the nationalist community were beaten, attacked and discriminated against by the state but yet he feels morally superior. There is without a very noticeable element on this board of Free Staters who openly resent northern nationalists. They have a lot in common with unionism.

People who become experts behind computer screens rather than their life experiences.

Nail on head, these folk had no interest in their fellow Irishmen then or now - the level of moral superiority these keyboard warriors have about something they could know nothing about is pathetic at the very least, the Sid guy has serious mental health issues and Rossfan is no better.
Do Shinnerbot trolls like the anti-vaxx, Covid denying "Seaney" (hi ArmaghStew) ever wonder why if they hate "Free Staters" so much, they're supporting a party led by Mary Lou McDonald, from Rathgar, ex of Fianna Fail?

Rathgar being one of the most upper class areas in the country, like

Eoin O'Broin went to Blackrock College

By the standards of the Shinnerbots, what would Pearse Doherty know about the North? He didn't have to live there

In the Shinners' own words, their own leadership is clueless about the north

Because they didn't grow up there

The irony keeps giving

Laughable

More lies from the pathological liar, where did I say I was a covid denier or anti-vax, you are making a complete c**k of yourself on this thread, well what's to be expected you do that on all threads.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 12:14:24 PM
@Angelo

But it's not!

You support David Cullinane shouting "Up The RA"

You glorify a campaign of which civilian slaughter was an integral part

I don't

You have all the questions to answer in a thread in which you haven't answered a single question put to you - I don't

Should Sinn Fein give up the Enniskillen bombers to justice?

They must know who they are

How can somebody continue to glorify a campaign of which mass civilian murder was an integral part and be fit for government?

Deflection about the 1920s is just that - deflection

I'm not the one deflecting about the 1920s.

I'm the one showing you up for the nasty little hypocrite you are. The parties of the free state have glorified mass civilian murder all through the state's history so what is new about it? You are a hypocrite, your faux-outrage will not wash as we can see you possess little moral fibre when it comes to you addressing that. You are the only poster on here who has justified the murder of civilians, the only one.

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 11:49:44 AM
When Boris Johnson became UK Prime Minister, his history of racist comments was rightly brought up

Sinn Feiners pointed to them as evidence that he was not fit to be UK PM

And that would be correct, he isn't fit to be PM

So why then is Sinn Fein's continued glorification of a campaign of which civilian slaughter was an integral part deemed off limits for discussion?

What's the rationale that says that Johnson's history of racism means he's be unfit to be PM, yet also says that anybody who believes Sinn Fein's continued glorification of a campaign in which civilian slaughter was an integral part makes them unfit for government in the Republic, should shut the f**k up?

What's that rationale?

Can anybody explain that total double standard?

And hey presto.... we're back to where we started in this entire discussion.

If you are going to have this discussion for SF, it is equally valid to point your moral compass in the direction of Fine Gael and Fianna Fail.

This is the bit you and many of our 26 county folk struggle with.

You've waffled for days now but you've yet to address this core point.

And you can't - because it's impossible to do this and retain any shred of moral consistency.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on December 15, 2020, 12:29:50 PM
Blueshirts still on the offensive

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/pressure-on-sfs-browne-to-address-comments-on-911-and-nazis-39864455.html

Well they wouldn't want people thinking about student nurses now would they? Especially not when they've just voted through a pay rise for themselves. The Dead Cat Strategy as always.

Angelo

I see Varadkar throwing a whistleblower under the bus has been swept under the rug by the media again.

Nasty culture with FG when it comes to whistleblowers.

Maurice McCabe
The HSE guy
And now the prison guy

All hung out to dry by FG.

Tubberman

Quote from: Angelo on December 15, 2020, 02:21:04 PM
I see Varadkar throwing a whistleblower under the bus has been swept under the rug by the media again.

Nasty culture with FG when it comes to whistleblowers.

Maurice McCabe
The HSE guy
And now the prison guy

All hung out to dry by FG.

What time do you clock off?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on December 15, 2020, 12:19:27 PM

You are deliberately trying to blur the lines between war and isolated actions within a war. You have all along implied that if you agreed with the PIRA campaign, that you must therefore believe all actions they carried out during that campaign were justifiable.

I'm merely trying to follow your own logic here. If you believe the Dunmanway Massacre was unjustifiable, by your own terms you must surely then regard the entire Old IRA campaign as unjustifiable? You can't have it both ways here.

Similarly, you say that the PIRA campaign was unjustifiable "because civilian slaughter was an integral part of that campaign", then, given that civilian slaughter was an even more prevelant aspect of the Old IRA campaign, can we assume, again, that you regard the Old IRA campaign as unjustifiable? Again, you can't have it both ways.
Again, you're totally deflecting - I'm not the person glorifying killing people, you and the likes of Angelo are

Youse are the people that have to answer the questions

The IRA killed 644 civilians

They killed 638 British Army or UDR

They killed a miserly 28 Loyalists - the very people who were terrorising their communities

So tell us again how they were "protecting their communities"?

They were in me hole protecting their communities, they were sucking them into a three decades long spiral of death and destruction

Pied pipers