Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

trailer

Quote from: Itchy on April 25, 2020, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 24, 2020, 09:35:33 PM
Itchy will be one of most impressed  :)

I'm guessing but she's gotta have been on it before??

I was impressed Boycey, she is the most impressive leader in the country at the moment.

Wise up

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on April 25, 2020, 12:53:19 PM
On what basis?

I could explain but life is too short and trying to reason with you has proven to be a waste of time. Let's just say thats my personal opinion and would be backed up by most leadership polls.

Itchy

Quote from: trailer on April 25, 2020, 05:39:14 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 25, 2020, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 24, 2020, 09:35:33 PM
Itchy will be one of most impressed  :)

I'm guessing but she's gotta have been on it before??

I was impressed Boycey, she is the most impressive leader in the country at the moment.

Wise up

Yeh sound I'll try that.

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on April 25, 2020, 06:00:04 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 25, 2020, 12:53:19 PM
On what basis?

I could explain but life is too short and trying to reason with you has proven to be a waste of time. Let's just say thats my personal opinion and would be backed up by most leadership polls.

I'm a very reasonable person

Rossfan

The case for Boycey -
Under Ms McDonald a mere 11 months ago SF lost half their Council seats in the 26 and 2 of their 3 MPs.
SF should have done better in the Westminster election.
She didn't foresee ( nor did anyone else) that their vote would go from 11% to *24% 9 months later.
On a personal level good to see she got over the virus.
However she was back to her worst school mistress preaching where everyone  and everything is wrong .

* How many of those were pissed off anti establishment voters who voted Casey in the Presidential election?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: Rossfan on April 25, 2020, 07:03:37 PM
The case for Boycey -
Under Ms McDonald a mere 11 months ago SF lost half their Council seats in the 26 and 2 of their 3 MPs.
She didn't foresee ( nor did anyone else) that their vote would go from 11% to *24% 9 months later.
However she was back to her worst school mistress preaching where everyone  and everything is wrong .

* How many of those were pissed off anti establishment voters who voted Casey in the Presidential election?

Remind us again of your election predictions.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

What has some individual's predictions got to do with Ms McDonald's leadership ability or lack thereof?

GiveItToTheShooters

The case for Boycey -

Haha which seats did they not win that they should've?
Well if nor did anyone then that point is invalid.
Itchy is right, out of the current leaders in Ireland, she is by far the best.

Rossfan

dublin7

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 26, 2020, 02:49:39 PM
The case for Boycey -

One of the SF candidates went on holiday the last week of the election rather than campaign so that tells you what she thought were her chances. She then topped the poll!

SF benefited from not being any of the other main parties such as FG or FF not through any great strides made by Mary Lou.

Rossfan

In a nutshell.
As I asked above how many of their "new" 14% also voted for Casey in the Presidential?
Then there were the people in Westmeath who told canvassers of another party that they were voting for the "Sinn Féin man" who was in fact a woman called Sorcha Clarke ;D.

Itchy

Quote from: dublin7 on April 26, 2020, 05:24:54 PM
The case for Boycey -

One of the SF candidates went on holiday the last week of the election rather than campaign so that tells you what she thought were her chances. She then topped the poll!

SF benefited from not being any of the other main parties such as FG or FF not through any great strides made by Mary Lou.

Thats a great argument except it holds no water. Why didnt the greens, labour, Aontu grow by 10 points?

The reason people voted for some unknowns in their constituency is they were Voting No1 for Sinn Fein, not necessarily the person they were voting for, because they wanted change. The reason they voted No 1 Sinn Fein and not those other parties was because of  the message Mary Lou was putting out. Thats why the two boys, the state media, the SINDO and the rest of them let the hounds of hell loose on Mary Lou. That's my take on it, you don't have to agree.

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on April 26, 2020, 05:39:21 PM
In a nutshell.
As I asked above how many of their "new" 14% also voted for Casey in the Presidential?
Then there were the people in Westmeath who told canvassers of another party that they were voting for the "Sinn Féin man" who was in fact a woman called Sorcha Clarke ;D.

How can anyone answer such a stupid question?

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: dublin7 on April 26, 2020, 05:24:54 PM
The case for Boycey -

SF are one of the main parties....No one's saying that it was down to her great strides or not, the point was that she is the best out of the current leaders in Ireland.